Chapter 4

I woke up and took a shower and got dressed in my sweats and baggy shirt. Around 7 in the morning I got in my car and drove to Boulder City where my childhood dance studio was. So many memories were brought back as I saw the pink walls.

    I walked in and said hello to all of my teachers that I haven’t seen in 6 months. We talk leisurely and as the students start to show up I found out that I would be helping in the jazz classes for summer classes. The clock in the lobby hit 9 and everyone in the first jazz class filled into the biggest studio we have, I take it this was the senior group. Mr. Jim, the teacher, told everyone to line up against the walls and to watch me dance since I was one of his favorites while I was here. ‘The Champ’ by Nelly started and I improvised and did a little choreography, but for the most part I thought it was really good.

    After a speech about me and this year Jim started teaching and since he was way older than when I was learning, I was the one demonstrating everything, along with Jake the helper from when I was learning. We did this for every class that day and by the end I was exhausted. It was around 4 when I said goodbye and left.

    I checked my phone and I had 1 call from Roxy, 1 message from Roxy, and 1 from Randy. I cleared the call as I got in my car and checked the messages.

Roxy: Hey Kaity, I wouldn’t suggest coming home tonight if you know what I mean ;) I’ll see you later.

 Me: IMAGES ROXY, UN-NEEDED IMAGES; and ok see you later, good luck ;D

    Randy’s was a simple hey; I smiled to myself and decided that instead of texting him back I would call him as I drove.

    “Hey Kaity what’s up?”

    “Nothing much just left where I took dance classes when I was younger. Then I just found out I can’t go home tonight.”

    “Why can’t you go home?” Fear was evident in his voice

    “Calm down, its just my best friend and her fiancé live there while I’m gone and her fiancé just got back from a 6 month tour so… I can go home I just really don’t want to.”

    “Oh, well, you know I would love to hang out with you but,’

    “But,’ I edged him to continue

    "I am working at Smack down filming tonight and I doubt you would like to come and watch again for free, ring side tickets.’ The smirk on his face was evident on his voice.

    “Me? I hate wrestling why would I want to go and sit ring side, and watch someone I like do what he loves? That idea is absurd.” We laughed for a while before I finally asked where and when.

    “Thomas & Mack, I’ll have someone go up and leave a pass for you at the ticket booth. Someone should escort you to the entrance and I’ll be waiting by the door for you.”

    I said goodbye and that I was getting off the freeway now. I parked and went to the ticket booth where the lady stared at me critically. Jeez I didn’t think my skirt was that short, or shirt that low cut. (Yeah I was planning on going out tonight, packed for it before I realized if I go out I still need to go home which wouldn’t work.) Turns out my pass said, ‘Kaitlyn McLain special guest of Randy Orton’. Not very inconspicuous is he?

    The guard took me to the back entrance where Randy was no where to be found. I stood there awkwardly pretending to be on my phone as I waited. Minutes passed and he finally came out wearing dark jeans and a black t-shirt and looked amazing.

    “Hey,’ he said as he approached me and before I could get a response out, two of the guys from NXT walked out and whistled as they walked behind me. His face went from a smile to a grimace as he stared the two down and walked over to me to place his arm around my shoulder and start to walk off; basically dragging me towards his locker room. Once we entered and he finally calmed down enough to talk, I all but blew up.

    “What was that Randy?”

    “What do you mean, ‘what was that?’, I didn’t like the way those guys were looking at you, and by appearing to be, quote unquote, mine; they will stop.”

    “That’s great and all, but we just met a freaking day ago. Who are you to be the one to decide how guys should look at me. We are still becoming friends before we become more. I think it is still early to be setting out presumptions that I am yours” I explained. Randy stepped towards me and I stepped back, knowing if he got to close I would either lose my argument or get madder. “Don’t be so protective of something that is not yet yours!” I yelled

    “Mr. Orton, your fight is on deck. Ma’am I will take you to your seat.” Some guy came in and stated.

    “We’ll be right there, thank you.” Randy responded

    I stood there in tense silence before storming over to the door; I turned around and looked at him as he started to speak.

     “I’m sorry; I will try not to be so protective over you. It’s just I don’t want you to leave me before I have a chance to get to know you,’ I nodded my head and calmed down a bit, he relaxed and as I turned to walk out he finished his thought, “I will see you after, enjoy yourself. Oh and by the way you have some posters I made for you to hold up at your seat.”

    I laughed at him and left with the guy waiting outside. Turns out I had ringside seats on the side that is ALWAYS in the camera’s view. And the posters were, “Let’s go Baby’, ‘Love You Randy!’, and ‘Marry me Randy!” and he really thought I would hold these up.

----------------------------------------

Any opinons/ suggestions/ requests ?!

ANYTHING?!