Chapter 54

Friday and Saturday were spent with the girls and friends sight-seeing and relaxing. Randy spent a lot of time in meetings, or trying to keep me from stressing about the impending events. However before I knew it Sunday morning came and I was woken by a kiss from Randy and jumping on the bed from the girls.

“Good morning girlies” I said as I opened my eyes exhausted already

“Morning mommy!” They said in unison before laughing at the coincidence

I got out of bed and took a quick shower to relax, and when I exited the shower dressed in some shorts and a tank top I saw the girls and Randy eating and a plate waiting for me.

“Daddy ordered breakfast” Britney said while she and Kenzie patted the seat in between them motioning me to sit there. I smiled to randy as I sat in between the girls and started to eat the breakfast of eggs, toast, and pancakes in front of me. When we were all done I looked at the clock which read 9 and looked at Randy.

“So Randy, what are our plans today?” I asked

“Well, we are going to get the girls ready, and then we are going to relax and watch movies because we have to be at the arena at 4ish.” He explained as he put the room service plates stuff outside our door. We picked the girls up and took them over to Bob and Elaine’s room where their stuff was and brought it back to our room.

I gave each girl a bath while Randy got the movie set up. By time that was done the clock almost read 11, time was passing quickly today. We started Tangled and by the end of the movie both girls were asleep next to Randy and I. We ordered lunch of salads and pizza and waited for the girls to wake up.

“Randy I am nervous. Like ridiculously nervous!” I admitted and he smiled and pulled me into his chest

“It is okay, everything will be okay. I promise you. Don’t worry I will be there the entire time. And I will make sure everything is okay.” Randy said as he held me and I did feel calmer.

The girls woke up soon after and I spent about 30 minutes just holding them to calm down.

We started the next movie of The Little Mermaid after we ate and when the movie was over it was time for Randy and I to go to the arena.

Bob, Elaine, My parents, Roxy and Carlos, and of course the girls all came to our room to wish us good luck. Right before we left we said goodbye with hugs and kisses before walking out to catch a cab with Kellz and Beth to the arena. As soon as we got there we went to see the set up and I was immediately intimidated by the size and I was scared.

Everybody could sense that and Randy held me in his arms as we looked around. We walked over to the line-up board and it wasn’t a surprise to see that Randy was the last event, and I was the 3rd to last. In between our match was a title match between Nick and Ted who each had come back from injuries only a few weeks ago, Kelly and Beth were in a tag team match for part of the pre-show so we left quickly to the locker room to get ready. I kissed Randy goodbye before being dragged to the locker room to aid my friends.

They went out and beat the Bella Twins quickly before coming back and standing with me and the rest of the locker room backstage by the big tv where we watched the beginning of WrestleMania. The fireworks were crazy and you could hear the announcers talking about what was to happen tonight and then a few guys went out for the first match and it finally hit me that I was at WrestleMania and in a bit I would be part of it.

Beth and Kelly walked with me back to the locker room and helped with my hair, nails, and make-up. I put on my new ring gear that looked similar to the old ones but it was silver and pink and covered just a bit more than the other one. When I was dressed I put on my music and told Kelly to take my phone and tell Randy that I needed to keep my head level and calm and I had to not talk to him.

Time passed quickly and before I knew it there was a stage hand escorting me to backstage where Aj was waiting along with Randy. AJ was wearing her usual gear but it was blue and white. Randy was obviously in the referee outfit.

“Well don’t we all look dashing” I said as I stood with the other too waiting anxiously for our match. I walked up to Aj and stuck my hand out, she grabbed it with her own and I spoke

“Good luck tonight. No hard feelings for whoever wins right?” she nodded and then added, “But bring all you got, because I for sure am.” We nodded and one of the stage hands called for Randy to go out. He kissed my head and hugged Aj before doing so. Next Aj was called and she hugged me before she went out to an alive crowed.

I was next. I stood behind the curtain and waited for my music. It started and as I walked out I could feel the energy going wild in the arena. I flipped my hair as I always did and smiled as I saw a bunch of signs with my name on it. The crowed started to chant my name as I made it to the ring and shook hands with Aj again. We nodded in agreement that we were going to bring everything to the table and it was all real. This was happening, and I was here about to hopefully win the Diva’s championship. Randy called for the bell to ring to start the match and that changed my life forever, because after WrestleMania 30 on April 7th nothing will be the same.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know, short, suckish chapter!! but it is done and it happened and it is going to help, Just bear with me!