Chapter 50

I woke up to someone knocking on my door repeatedly. I groggily got up to answer and I was shocked to see Kenzie and Brit standing there smiling.

“What are you two doing here?!”

“MOMMY!!!” they both yelled before running and hugging by leg. I smiled as I walked them into the room and sat them on my bed. They were glowing with smiles and I was getting ready to ask them what they were doing there when anther knock tapped on my door. The girls giggled and hid near the bed as I went to answer the door.

Randy was standing there laughing as I opened the door. He smiled and motioned for me to let him in as he started fake looking for the girls though we could all hear their laughter.

“Sorry Kaity, but have you seen two little girls about this high’ as he put a hand next to his mid-thigh. ‘And they might be hiding we are playing hide and seek.”

“Sorry Randy I haven’t seen any little girls, especially not by my bed.” Randy pretended to go to the door and say good bye. He opened the door and shut it and made soft steps so if the girls were listening it would sound like he left.

Sure enough the girls hopped onto the bed laughing moments later and Randy was waiting for them. Needless to say it was very comical to see the girls’ faces. They screamed and Randy and I tickled them. When we stopped and to catch our breath I looked at the girls and then at Randy and I finally asked, “Now what are you two munchkins doing here?”

“Daddy brought us up here! Grandma and Grandpa are here too. We are going to spend time with you and watch you on Sunday.”

“Yay, but I don’t have a match on Sunday?!” I looked at Randy confused before he grabbed my phone off the side table and went to my text messages I hadn’t gotten to yet.

It was from Hunter, “Good morning Kaity, as you know Nick cannot compete tomorrow, therefore we have added a divas battle royal to be GM for a day Kelly is going to win. You will be participating and it’s a free for all just we need to make sure Kelly wins at any cost. Along with that you will have 2 matches to clean up before you sit next to Nick for the rest of the night. He is guest commentator for the entire night, at the end the closing match is Randy v. Cena for #1 contender against a champion of choice for the next ppv. Don’t interfere because at the end Randy is going to walk up to you and kiss you and carry you backstage like he did the first time you met him. Any questions feel free to message me.”

Great I thought I would have a free day tomorrow besides appearances. Guess I’m not that lucky though.

I was brought out of my thoughts by a bunch of knocks on my door. I looked confused towards Randy and the girls who each had a mischievous smile on their face.

I walked up to the door scared for my life and when I slowly creaked the door open I was tackled to the ground by all of my friends.

Roxy and Carlos, Bailey and Jake, Michael and Marcello along with our other friend that I haven’t seen since high school Amanda and her husband Tristyn, and Winnie all tackled me. I screamed and laughed while we each stood up before giving them each hugs.

 “Why are you all here in Georgia?”

“Here to see our friend and my favorite nieces!” said Roxy

The girls ran up and jumped in her arms, they all mingled as I got dressed and ready for the day. We all decided to go out and walk around the town. I called Nick and the rest of the group down to my room and when everyone was together we went out to the town. I spent the day laughing with my girls (friends and daughters) while Randy and the guys went out on their own way.

Us girls ended up shopping and getting new outfits before meeting up with the guys at some cheap Chinese restaurant by the hotel. I sat at the head of the table with Nick to my left, followed by Winnie, Kelly, Phil, Amanda, Tristyn, Ted, and Nattie, Jake, Bailey, Elaine, Bob, Marcello, Michael, Britney, Randy, Kenzie, Carlos, and then Roxy on my right. Need-less to say it was a big table. Once we all ordered and I wasn’t in a conversation I sat back and just looked at how all of my friends were coming together. Nick and Winnie were flirting and I silently fan-girled at how perfect they will be together. Ted, Tristyn, Randy, Jake, and Carlos were talking military. While Roxy, Kelly, Amanda, Nattie, Bailey and Michael, were discussing the latest trends. Roxy was talking to the girls and Bob and Elaine were mingling together. My life was finally coming together. If only Audri was here.

At that moment of thought I felt a presence beside me and a heavy-ness in my chest often brought on by Audri and my conversations. I smiled up at the ceiling and softly whispered, thank you and I love you, before being brought back into a conversation.

That night, once everyone made it safely back to their hotel rooms I lay in my bed next to Randy and kissed him out of the blue.

“What was that for?”

“Thank you, thank you for accepting me, for being there for me, for making me a better person, and mostly for loving me.”

“Always sweetie” Randy kissed my forehead and I fell asleep only to wake up when he left for the night an hour later. I fell back asleep knowing tomorrow was going to be long.

When I woke up Sunday Morning I immediately went and hit the gym for 3 hours before getting something small to eat. I stopped to see the girls for a few hours; I ate lunch with them before going to the arena to get my stuff together. I got there early to talk to the tech team about a new song for me after WrestleMania and they all agreed that I need one and they would start thinking of one. I still had 3 hours until I had to be here so I sat on the bench in my dressing room and thought. I remembered when I went to shows I always got there several hours before hand and just stood around.

I wondered if I could go out and see if there were people out there and if I could meet some of the devoted fans. I decided to call Hunter and ask.

“Good afternoon”

“Good afternoon Hunter, uhmm I’m at the arena and have nothing to do today so I was wondering if I could go out and do a small meet and greet with the people waiting. If it gets to crowded I promise I will come straight back in.”

“Why do you want to do that Kaity?”

“Well, when I used to go to shows I got there several hours early and just stood around super bored.”

“Okay I will send a security officer to you in 5 be ready to go then.”

“Thank you Hunter” and with that he hung up and I fixed my hair and outfit and waited. Sure enough a young man about 25 knocked on my dressing room door 5 minutes later and after getting a picture with, since he asked we walked to the front where they were selling merchandise and there were maybe 10 people out there.

I walked out and automatically a little boy ran up to me. I bent down and started talking to him as others gathered around.

“Hi”

“Hi, your Kaity from the tv”

“Yea, I am! Who are you?”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know, weird chapter but it is just a filler!!! It is going to get better believe me!