Chapter 42

When I woke up the clock read 7am and Randy was still completely passed out. I started to get out of his arm without waking him when I was pulled down on top of him.

“Morning Randy”

“Good Morning beautiful”

Randy kissed my cheek and let me go. I got off the bed and went to freshen up in the bathroom when I remembered that I asked Randy to sleep next to me last night.

I walked out to see Randy laying on the bed with his eyes closed and his hands behind his head. I ran and jumped on the bed next to Randy making his eyes shoot open. I laughed as his breathing and heart rate to return to normal. When it did and I finished laughing, I looked at Randy to see him playfully glaring at me.

“Aww is the big bad viper scared of a little girl jumping on a bed?”

“No, but I think that little girl is scared of sleeping alone!”

I sat up and took my turn in glaring at him. “I’m not afraid to sleep alone.’ I paused and turned away from him. I could hear Randy’s chuckle and then I felt the bed move and I could hear his breathing right behind me. His arms wrapped around my waist and I leaned back onto his bare chest.

“That is why you begged me to sleep next to you last night.” He teased.

“I didn’t beg, I politely asked. And it’s only because since I have slept next to you I only sleep well when I do. That month away from you was hell on my sleeping pattern.”

“Believe me; it was worse for me; except I didn’t have any of your clothes to keep with me. Why do you have my clothes anyways?”

“Well when you left you left some of your clothes there at my house. So since I knew I wouldn’t be with you for a while if ever I took some to attempt to sleep better. Your A Day to Remember shirt I slept in almost every night.”

Randy turned me around and set me on his lap and set his head on mine.

“Kaity, you will never have an idea of how much I hate myself for doing that to you. I love you so much”

I smiled up at him before hopping off the bed and standing in the middle of the room. “So are we going to see the girls or what?”

“Well yes, however since we can’t see each other until we reach the house can we spend some time together?”

“When does the plane leave and do you already have our tickets?”

“It leaves at 3pm and yes I have both of them.”

“In that case, yes we can spend some time together.”

I lay next to him in bed and he wrapped his arms around me and we just stayed there for an hour until our stomachs started rumbling.

“Well we need to eat.”

“It’s noon so I’m going to go to my hotel room and pack and I’ll meet you downstairs in an hour.”

“Wait I thought we couldn’t see each other?”

“We have to, we still have our daughters. No matter what is going on. Just remember we have to act like we hate each other and just want to get it over with until we get to the house.”

I walked Randy to the door and before he opened it and left he turned back to me and we just looked into each other’s eyes.

“Randy, can I have one last kiss for the next like 6 hours?”

Randy nodded quickly before he picked me up and pushed me against the wall. His arms under my butt and my legs wrapped around his waist, my hands were on his face holding him close to me.