Chapter 37

The next morning Nick and I had nothing planned so we were going to work out all day. It was pretty boring and tiring but it did the job to keep us in prime shape since we didn’t know if we were in the match on Sunday.

    Saturday came and though I was sore and had no media I didn’t feel like sitting around so I got dressed and was getting ready to go shopping with Nick when Hunter called me.

    Nick drove me to the arena and walked with me into Hunter’s office where Vince, Stephanie and about every other big wig was sitting there staring at me.

    “Good morning Kaity, and Nick.”

    “Good morning Sir, now may I ask why I am here this morning?”

    “To tell you Nick would have to go wait in the arena away from here.’ I looked at him hopefully and he nodded before walking out with a security guy behind him to make sure.

    “Okay now what?” I asked Hunter becoming more and more apprehensive. Vince took over talking and I was scared.

    “Well Kaity, we have watched your minimal tapes and from all the social media love you are giving we want to give you a chance for something tomorrow. How would you feel being in the actual Royal Rumble match?”

    “Honestly a bit scared but if so I would be ready for it.”

    “Good, now how do you feel with possibly winning the Royal Rumble?”

    “Are you serious?”

    “As a heart attack, you would be the last entry and out of everyone in the match we are planning on one of three to be left when you come out. The three are John Cena, Mike Mizanin, or Cody. If it is John or Mike you have to just have to act something out and get them out. If it is Cody no matter how much you don’t want to you have to pull a Beth and kiss him to get him over. Are you okay with all of that?”

    “Yes, just trying to absorb it all sir. Will you discus this with the men? And what if those 3 are not in it and it is someone else left?”

    “We will discus that there will be a diva in it and she is a possible winning choice. Now if one of the 3 is not in there then you have to just go and try your hardest to win. Most of the guys will not hit a girl but all will fall for your charm.”

    “Thank you sir, and one more question. Will Randy be in the match?”

    “No he is in a match right before for the title which he will lose.”

    “Okay well thank you sir!”

    “Thank you Kaity, please be in the best shape and don’t make us ashamed.”

    I was walking out the door when Vince asked me to send Nick in.

    I did as he said and though Nick kept asking questions I just told him to go and we would discus it later.