Chapter 7

The night passed uneventfully, I went to bed early and woke up early. I got dressed and left for the studio. Today, Jim wasn’t there so I had to take over the classes. Almost everyone loves having me as a teacher because I can get pissed off and be a rude bitch, but most of the time I am just critiquing and motivating. I got off early and rushed home. I took a quick shower and pulled on my tank top and sweats from my high school before lying on my bed, turning on my TV, and my computer to watch Randy.

    His theme started and my heart went wild. He walked out and was wearing jeans and a shirt I bought him one of the times we hung out the week he was here. I grabbed my phone and texted him though I knew he wouldn’t get it until after he got out.

Me: You look hot oh and expect a lot of these as the night goes on.

    He walked into the ring and pulled out his phone, smiled and texted back. As he set his phone back into his pocket mine went off.

Randy: Thanks I bet you do too; listen carefully tonight, but talk to you soon.

    I left it alone and focused on the man hundreds of miles away on the television.    

    “Now, many of you saw what happened last week on Raw. Role the footage,’ the tape rolled and it showed me completely out of it as Randy argued and RKO’d a few off the refs.

    I texted him to let him know that that was most likely not the smartest thing he could have done. I smiled to myself as he pulled his phone out smiled and texted back saying, Randy: It might not have been in your eyes, but those brought me in a way to you so that was some of the smartest things I have done

    The clip ended and the spotlight hit him again. “Now many of you must be wondering why I would pick a, quote unquote, random girl out of the audience when I have a wife and child. Well the WWE board of directors, has asked me to come out here and address that,’ Randy took a breath, closed his eyes before he continued. “Before last Monday, I never believed in love at first sight. Yet when I assisted Zack Ryder and saw her, I knew we were meant to be together. As crazy as this seems, nobody would let me stand there and talk to her, therefore I resorted to my own devices,’ the entire stadium including him chuckled as he did a sort of ‘spirit hand’ indicating the obvious.

    “I learned that, that girl set my heart on fire. The feeling of her hand in mine, the sound of her voice, her name, and her eyes, wow, her eyes; it all pointed to one thing I needed to get to know her more. Now I don’t know if WWE wants me to tell you this all but I feel you have a right. We were ushered back to Triple H’s office where my ex wife stood. I explained what I explained to you and her first reaction was to attempt to throw a punch at Kaity, the girl I brought back. I instantly went to protect her and it was at that point she pulled the papers out for divorce. I was a broken man, Kaity was comforting me as my ex was talking bad about both of us. I looked up to address her when Kaity pulled her fist back and connected with Amber’s face giving her a pretty good black eye and cut. Roll the footage again.”

    This time the footage of me standing and joking with the superstars until she came by and then after played. At the look of Amber’s face, the entire crowed winced and drew in a sharp breath. I didn’t think it looked that bad the day it happened. But yet again I was pissed off and my judgment wasn’t that great. The camera showed me walking off and then something I didn’t know about. It showed all of the superstars watching me walk away and talking about how great I would be as a diva. The clip ended and I texted Randy exactly what I was thinking the entire time.

    “Now, Kaity since I know you’re watching I would like to address you. Thank you for keeping me whole after this and becoming my friend I really enjoyed spending the week with you. Now I told you I had a surprise for you, right? Well here is Triple H to tell you your surprise.”

    The screen flipped and Triple H walked out with his wife on his arm, they walked into the ring and held a mic waiting for the crowed to quiet before starting.

    “Now Kaitlyn, I saw what you did to Amber and what high tolerance you have. That’s why I would like to invite you to be in a mixed tag team match in a month in San Diego. You and Randy here, against AJ and Daniel Bryan from Smack down; now Randy are you on the phone with her yet?”

    At that exact moment my phone rang with Randy’s ring tone and I hesitated to answer. I did though against my better judgment.

    “Hello?”

    “Hey Kaity, so WWE Universe wants to know do you accept the match?”

    “Randy, do you think I could do it? Don’t you dare sugarcoat it either I want an honest opinion.”

    “I think you can do anything you want, plus I’ll be there the entire time. Don’t worry.”

    “Ok, then let Triple H know that I will be there and I accept the match. Look out world Kaitlyn’s in on the action.”

    Randy held the phone away from his face and addressed the COO of the company.

    “She says bring it on, she accepts,’ he placed the phone back to his face and got ready to say good night, ‘You’re such a weirdo, but I don’t care. I’ll talk to you later tonight love you.” I responded

    And with that I hung up and watched the rest of Raw which was the last half. There were a few matches but nothing huge. I fell asleep after talking on the phone with Randy again about what I should do to train and how we were. Around midnight we finally hung up and I fell asleep nervous, anxious, and excited for the month to pass.

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok so anything on this? Love or Hate?  Remember i don't own anything in this i'm just using it to get my ideas going. 

Love you always,

Kaity