Chapter 2

Chapter 2: Sea Monster

Clarence was accustomed to his grandmother's crazy superstitious belief in the sea god, and he didn't feel angry.

Anyway, he was rough and fleshy, so it didn't hurt much.

After his grandmother thanked the sea god for sparing his sins, she turned her head and glared at Clarence.

"Little Clarence, why are you so disobedient! How many times has the Sea God punished you? Our Octopus tribe has served the Sea God for thousands of years. We are the most loyal believers of the Sea God and we should be in awe of the Sea God! But you..."

Clarence stared at the glowing night pearl. His consciousness wandered and he didn't listen to his grandmother's complaint.

"Clarence!" the sea witch roared, tugging at his ears.

Clarence regained his senses, but his face still had a look of indifference and said perfunctorily, "I know, I know...believers of the sea god..."

The sea witch was so angry that her tentacles fluttered. The shadow reflected in the cave grew a little bit, followed by the shaking of the water waves, it was like a sea monster roaring.

She was about to hang Clarence up and beat him when suddenly an anxious shout came not far away.

"Sea Witch, Sea Witch, something is wrong!"

The mermaid with the fishtails appeared

The fishtail clan leader gathered all its members and also searched for many marine fish helpers. All the fish went to find them together.

"I'm going to bother my mother for this too?"

Clarence yawned boringly without raising his eyelids. "Maybe it's an oolong and it'll be gone in a few days."

There is also a precedent for this.

The Mermaids of the Mermaid Clan is divided into Deep Sea Mermaid and Shallow Sea Mermaid.

The former is classified as the Mermaid Sea Clan. The latter is classified as the Murloc Beast Clan, the migratory mermaid with bad brains is generally classified as the Sea Clan.

Like ordinary migratory fish, migratory mermaids will go to the Orc Continent to spawn in spring and summer. They will return to the sea in autumn and winter to spend the winter.

When migrating, there will always be a few mermaids left alone.

A mermaid family found that a fish was left alone and anxiously asked the patriarch for help. The patriarch assembled a search and rescue team but could not find anyone, so they would ask the sea witch for help.

Sea Witch can receive dozens of requests for help throughout the year, most of the missing are migratory mermaids.

The reason for the disappearance is often confused with the shallow water mermaid in the Orc Continent, she don't think anything is wrong.

Of course, there are also a few other merfolk who have disappeared. Like cats full of curiosity, they sneaked into the human world and disappeared without a trace.

There are only very few mermaids that have been accidentally taken away by humans as pets.

The reason is very simple, because most deep-sea mermaids can change human legs.

It's an innate ability and Clarence can too, but he prefers his tentacles and has absolutely no interest in human legs.

Hearing Clarence's words, the sea witch glared at him without a trace.