36

Chapter 36 Step-by-step

Clarence kicked Alex out and stayed in the bedroom sulking. The room was messed up by him and could not be used for sleeping at all.

Alex always lied to him, saying that he liked him, but in fact, he coaxed him like a fool, even though he could use magic, he also tricked him into doing this and that like a cow and a horse. Is this deliberately playing tricks on him? .

Clarence got angrier and angrier as he thought about it, feeling hurt.

At that critical moment, Alex suddenly rejected his advances. Was it still unacceptable in the end? Perhaps, he didn't love him at all, he was just trying to please him and compromise.

Clarence frowned, unable to bear the thought of this possibility, and wanted to find out. He hurriedly left the room, but Alex was nowhere to be seen. He was not outside at all and had already left.

Clarence panicked and chanted a spell to draw a water mirror. He was relieved when he saw that the young man had returned to the island.

She left without even saying a word to him, and had no sense of being a favorite.

Clarence began to get angry again, and kept glancing at the water mirror, thinking, Alex is so delicate, life must be very difficult without his care, and there must be a problem with where to sleep tonight.

In the water mirror, Alex came to the center of the flower garden and muttered a spell secretly. A margarita flower suddenly grew and grew until the stamens were large enough to bear the size of the next adult.

The young man climbed up on the leaves, cleaned the flower core, pulled out a piece of petals to make a quilt, and lay down to rest.

Clarence: "..."

Clarence looked disgusting. Alex can use magic. What's the point of being imprisoned on the island? Everything can be solved with magic. Life is enjoyable. He doesn't need him at all. Before All flattery is just an act.

It's all a show.

Clarence suddenly went crazy and was furious. His eight tentacle claws wreaked havoc like crazy. Several bottles of potions on the shelf were smashed, dripping on the ground, corroding the ground, and mixing it with a disgusting smell.

Clarence accidentally stepped on it, and the potion took effect quickly. Pimples began to form all over his body, and even his flawless face was not spared from severe allergies.

His chest felt tight and swollen, and he always felt like something was about to tear and expand from the inside, but it was imprisoned by his body and could not break through for a while. This feeling was somewhat similar to when he transformed into a sea monster, but it was more intense. His mind was also groggy. Obviously the tentacles were in their proper places, but the tentacles of thought kept drilling into his brain, whispering like a group of annoying people. ants.

"Clarence is a fool!" Philip said. "Clarence is a bully." "Clarence is a fool who ca

n't even fall in love!" said Elizabeth. "A fool who can't even fall in love!"

"Always losing his temper. "Nicholas said, "You big fool who can't control his temper!"

...

All the tentacles said it again, listing the eight crimes, and maybe more. They were repeated over and over in his mind, which made Clarence upset. Confused and irritable, he stretched out his tentacles and shattered several bottles of potion.

The Sea Witch had just returned home, and she was dumbfounded as soon as she entered the door: "Dear little Clara, you... what good things have you done!"