47

Chapter 47: Tentacle Theater

The sea witch smiled at Alex, poured out all the potion in the pot, threw in dozens of strange medicinal materials, refilled it with clean water, and activated the magic under the pot. After a while, tiny bubbles gradually emerged from the potion in the jar.

Water vapor spread in the air. The sea witch tested the water temperature with her tentacles to make sure that all the medicinal ingredients had taken effect. Then she asked Alex to take off his clothes and take a bath: "Okay, go in." Alex's expression changed

. He was slightly red and felt a little ashamed. After all, the sea witch was his elder. It was really strange to take a bath naked in front of his elders.

"Oh, I'll go out then." The sea witch understood Alex's expression and walked out of the cave slowly, "It just so happens that Clarence is back, so let him accompany you." Clarence had just returned

. When he arrived at the Coral Cave, the sea witch greeted him at the entrance of the cave and explained: "That child of Alex is shy, please stay with him. The first time you take a medicinal bath, you should take a longer time, about three hours. From now on, take a bath every day." One hour, one month of continuous soaking."

When Clarence heard this, he couldn't help but frown: "Mother-in-law, why do you have to soak for so long?"

"This is all to warm up Alex's body, you will thank me in the future "." The sea witch did not explain too much. She was an elder after all, and she could see Clarence's little thoughts at a glance, "If you find it annoying to me, just move a medicine jar away, and I will help you prepare the medicine package." , just throw a pack in every day."

Clarence hooked the sea witch's paw with his tentacles, shook it, and said silently: "Thank you, grandma." The

sea witch couldn't help laughing when she saw him acting coquettishly like he did when he was a child. He opened the door and said with emotion: "In the blink of an eye, I will even have a grandson."

Clarence looked at the sea witch in confusion. The other party was stunned and quickly corrected: "Ah, it's a great-grandson. I said it wrong."

Clarence Suddenly he became energetic. He didn't pay attention to the slip of the tongue of the Sea Witch. He focused entirely on another point, with excitement in his tone: "Alix is ​​pregnant?" "Soon," the Sea Witch said vaguely

. He said earnestly, "You have to work harder. When Alex finishes his medicinal bath tonight, remember to go back and make love with him again, using your hand." After hearing this, Clarence's face

showed He suddenly turned red, and all eight tentacles stiffened: "Mother-in-law, I, I don't want to use hand-wringing."

Phillip immediately stood upright and waved in protest.

Without looking, Clarence pressed it back manually and explained in a low voice: "Alex likes my tentacles. I'm afraid he will become obsessed with the taste of the tentacles and will no longer need me..."

The sea witch laughed loudly: "Little Carat, why are you jealous? Your eight tentacles have different personalities. They are all your emotions spilled out. You and them are one." She said so

, Clarence still looked unhappy, so the sea witch thought for a while and made a suggestion: "In this way, I will teach you a spell. After using it, you can temporarily make the thinking tentacles sleep deep in your consciousness. There won't be any problems, right?"

Clarence blushed and nodded, secretly learned the spell and walked into the cave as if nothing had happened.

Alex had been soaking in the medicine jar for a while, and the temperature stained his cheeks. Alex's face was red from the smoke, and he stared in confusion, leaning in the medicine jar, half asleep, not listening to what was said outside. .