84

Drew, the person he loves the most, settled Iru and conveyed Alex’s last words to the old prince: “Before His Highness goes to die, let us tell you that he did it voluntarily, and you don’t have to express your anger. "

The old prince burst into tears. He hugged Qiao Xiuer tightly in his arms, as if he wanted to find comfort from his grandson. Sobs still rolled out of his throat. He said: "Voluntarily... If you know what my son will do in the future, If others die, I would rather he be selfish...if only he had not gone to sea."

He raised his head, glared at Clarence fiercely, his chest was beating like a leaky bellows, and angrily said: "My son was originally He has a great future and became a high-level magician at a young age. If he had not gone to sea, he would still have wealth and glory and be admired by thousands of people. If he had not met you, he would not have committed himself to you and ended up like this!" "I

! Just say that he shouldn't provoke you, he shouldn't provoke you! If it weren't for you, he wouldn't die! If he didn't meet you, he wouldn't die!" The old prince burst into tears, and the pain of losing his son made him

collapse , he completely ignored Clarence's face and whether the other party would kill him, and yelled: "Clarence, you ugly octopus! You killed my child, you killed my child !"

The old prince was so angry that he wanted to throw the little octopus mermaid in his arms to the ground, but looking at the faces of Qiao Xiuer and Alex, thinking that this was the only bloodline left to him by his son, the old prince Biting his back molars, tears streamed down his face.

He forcefully pulled his grandson out of his arms, put him on the ground, turned around and left.

Qiao Xiuer stood there helplessly, thought for a while, stepped on the ground with his little tentacles, ran to his father, tugged at the corner of his clothes, and comforted: "Don't cry..."

Claren Si stood stiffly on the spot.

These humans, each more fragile than the last, dared to yell at him and offend him, and should have been killed. As long as he thought about it, squeezing them to death would be easier than squeezing an ant to death.

However, Clarence did not move, covering his eyes with his palms, and his chest kept rising and falling, not wanting outsiders to see his embarrassed appearance. He couldn't control his emotions, and a low whimper rolled out of his throat, which was difficult to suppress.

These people stabbed his heart with every word they said, and he felt so painful that he wanted to kill someone. However, these people were relatives of Aris, and Aris would not want them to hurt his family.

Alex, Alex, Alex...

Clarence was in so much pain that it was hard to breathe. He clenched his chest with his right hand, and the letter paper was crumpled and stuck to his chest, quietly reminding him of his existence - —That’s the scrap of paper that Alex wrote.

The letter that Alex wrote, the letter that Alex wrote...

Clarence suddenly woke up, wiped his face hard, and forced himself to calm down. He walked to the old prince's door and knocked lightly: "Please show me Alex's letter."

"Get out, get out!" A hoarse roar came from the door.

Clarence was silent. He was just giving a notice. Suddenly, a letter floated out from the crack in the door.

The old prince was so angry that he almost fainted and said, "Give it back to me quickly!"

Clarence ignored it, opened the letter, and read every line.

...

The letter contained many things that Clarence didn't know, from Alex meeting him, to the voyage on the sea, to the auction, to being plundered to the island, everything was detailed.