56

Chapter 56 He will wither

Alex twitched his lips and wanted to continue to refuse, but he was worried that Clarence would see the clues. He hesitated: "If you don't go to work, what will your mother-in-law tell you?"

Clarence: " Then you come with me, I can't leave you alone."

Alex: "..." The topic came back again.

It was hard to argue, but Clarence insisted on accompanying Alex and would never let him give birth alone.

There was a trace of sadness on Alex's eyebrows. He thought about it over and over again. Instead of asking Clarence to take leave and watching his actions on the island all day long, it would be better to go back to the coral cave with Clarence, at least in Clarence's case. While working, he still had some freedom of movement.

If he really couldn't leave, he could stay for a while. Clarence couldn't stare at him every day. He would definitely find a chance to leave before the cub hatched from the egg.

The next day, Alex left some food for the pets, Clarence took some luggage, and the two headed to the coral cave together.

Clarence held Alex's hand and slowly headed to the bottom of the sea. Thinking that Alex was about to give birth, the tentacles began to be cautious, trying to avoid Alex's lower abdomen, wrapping around the young man's arms and legs, and pressing him down. Into Clarence's arms.

Alex was held in the man's arms and had some difficulty in moving. He couldn't help pushing Clarence and frowned: "You don't have to be so careful, right?" "It's

useful," Clarence said seriously, "Philip and the others We all care about you and don’t want you to get hurt.”

Arismer, the most ferocious underwater creature was right next to him, and the fish around him didn’t dare to get close. Where did the danger come from, and how could he get hurt.

Soon, the two arrived at their destination.

The coral cave is deep and quiet, and there are few sea fish around it. The sunlight reflected on the seabed is even more shadowy than the sunlight under the shade of the trees. Alex has been here several times, but he is still not used to the dimness of the seafloor.

Sometimes after staying for a long time, he would have an inexplicable feeling of fear that his heart was clenched, but it would only pass by briefly and he could not find the source.

Clarence led Alex into the door. The messy potions in the living room were scattered all over the floor, as well as various messy books.

The coral cave in Alex's memory was not like this. He looked at Clarence with doubtful eyes. The other party made eye contact with him and said confidently: "There are too many things, I can't find them." Alex: "...

"

He's a bit of a germaphobe and can't stand clutter. But there was no place in the entire living room where he could feel comfortable. Alex couldn't help but sigh, rolled up his sleeves, picked up things, asked Clarence where to put them, and slowly put them away.

"There's no need to clean it up, it will mess up again." Clarence wanted to stop Alex, but when he saw Alex's insistent gaze, he touched his nose and stepped aside, "Okay, I'll do it, you don't have to do anything. ."

The tentacle claws divided their work and cooperated, and a group of demons danced wildly, quickly returning everything to its place.

There was a vibration on the conch on the table. Clarence curled his claws and put it to his ear: "Sharonidae, No. 74, Mermaid Village, your tooth is rotten?"