14

Chapter 14 Accidental Swap

    Of course, the effect of speaking the truth in this kind of wine requires a little special spice. Alex has arranged for the chef to put it in the dish in advance.

    Under Alice's intentional or unintentional persuasion, Clarence drank at least half of the bottle of red wine, his head was dizzy, and only then did he realize that something was wrong.

    "What's going on?" Clarence shook his head vigorously, and glared fiercely at Alex, "What did you do, why... am I so dizzy?" "

    This is the power of wine, just sleep .” Alex patted Carat on the shoulder with a smile, and the other party couldn’t hold on and fell to the ground, completely unconscious.

    "Very good." Alex clapped his hands, took out the magic wand at his waist, hung the crystal ball over Clarence's head, and silently recited an obscure incantation—in order to prevent men from waking up halfway, the wine in the Garden of Eden is very harmful to human beings. It works, but it might not work for mermaids.

    Carat's consciousness was blurred, and his body became heavy. He could hear Alex's voice, and wanted to control his body to stop all this, but he couldn't respond.

    He felt like plankton in the sea, drifting with the current. Just when this feeling of powerlessness was about to engulf his consciousness, he suddenly became conscious of his body, struggling hard, and bumped into the corner of the table with a slam.

    Aristotle shook his shoulders, startled, and murmured in bewilderment: "Why are you hypnotized, and the tentacles can still move around..."

    Clarence: "..." Why did he suddenly go blind, and now he can't see anything? I couldn't see it, but I could only vaguely feel the approximate location of Alishi.

    Then he heard Alex say, "Philip, open your eyes."

    "Clarence" slowly raised his head, and opened his eyes, empty.

    At the same time, Clarence's eyes brightened. He was happy that he regained his light, but suddenly he felt that something was wrong, his eyeballs seemed to be unable to move, he seemed to be able to move only one thing, and with a loud bang, he hit the corner of the table again!

    Alice stood up, frightened and angry: "Damn it, why is this tentacles moving around?!"

    Clarence froze for a moment, and suddenly realized something: "..."

    He tried his best to lift himself up, and determined the approximate position. Sure enough, he saw a familiar tentacle.

    Fuck, he became his own wrist, he became Philip!

    Clarence's brain was in a daze, and he fell to the ground silently. He needed time to be quiet.

    The weird tentacle claw stopped moving suddenly, and fell to the ground quietly. After observing for a while, Alishi was sure that it was no longer moving, and he was relieved. He thought the spell hadn't worked.

    Alishi asked tentatively: "Philip? Is your real name Philip?"

    "Clarence" nodded: "Philip."

    Clarence: "..."Philip is in his head? Was his tentacle about to turn over and take his place? !

    Alex asked again: "Is there really only one mother-in-law in your family? Do you know a mermaid with a fish tail?"

    "Clarence" said a series of names like a dish: "Clarence, Victoria , Elizabeth, Shakespeare, Alexander, Constantine, Nicholas, Lucius..."

    Alexis looked at him in surprise, and asked: "Wait, there are so many members in your family? Is there anyone with a fish tail? Mermaid? Tell me quickly!"