34

Chapter 34 Cooking Food

Clarence kissed him in a daze for a while, and suddenly realized, didn't he want to punish Alex, why was he being led away by the nose now?

But he lowered his head and saw the young bird trying to please him, and he felt very satisfied. At the same time, he was worried that all this was just the young man's rhetoric.

Clarence: "Has the sleeping nest been set up?"

Alex shook his head, pressed his body closely against him, and said coquettishly: "I don't know how to do this, can you help me?" "

No." Clarence grimaced and refused coldly, "You are my thing now, and I am your master. How can there be any reason for something to call the master?"

Alex: "..."

He looked aggrieved. He looked at the octopus mermaid with wet eyes, accusing the man of being ruthless: "You already kissed me, you like me too, right? Please help me." "No." Clarence hardened his heart

, He said expressionlessly, "Kiss me first and take advantage of me. I haven't settled the score with you yet, so don't try to boss me around. If you want to sleep well tonight, build a nest yourself." Alex: "

... "Being coquettish didn't work, so he had to make enough food and clothing by himself.

Alex left the Octopus Mermaid behind and walked around the outskirts of the forest. There were no tools to cut down the tree, and Clarence was watching from behind. He didn't want to expose the fact that he could directly recite spells and perform magic, so he had to make other plans.

He glanced around, and there happened to be a coconut tree behind him that was broken off by Clarence in anger. Alex walked over, lifted the coconut tree, and dragged it to the beach farther away.

Alex looked thin, but he was actually a normal adult male. He was quite strong and could drag a coconut tree. However, his skin was relatively delicate. His palms were already red from having just dragged the tree trunk to its destination.

Clarence crossed his chest and watched the young man's work with cold eyes. He noticed the young man's red palms and suddenly said: "Build a nest on the beach. If the tide rises at night, it will be washed into the sea." Alex paused and said

, Looking around, he was in trouble. He didn't know where to build a nest. When building a nest in the forest, dragging a coconut tree in is inconvenient.

He thought for a while and gave up on building a nest. He leaned over to pick up the fallen coconut and prepared to cut it open for lunch. However, he had no tools at hand, so he could only find a sharp stone to smash it open and drink the coconut juice. There is no intention of sharing it with the Octopus Mermaid.

Clarence frowned, thinking that Alex was hungry, and asked, "What do you want to eat when you're hungry?" "

That's all for now." Alex wiped the water stains around his mouth with his sleeves. The conditions on the island were extremely simple, so he There was no way to be more refined, "I want to eat fish, but I can't catch it, and you won't help me fish, right?"

Clarence: "..."

Clarence was speechless, worried about the young man's stomach. I'm so hungry that I can't even ask for help.

A lively hairtail fish was dragged in front of Alex by its tentacles. It was Philip. When Clarence was not paying attention, it crawled into the sea and pulled twice, caught one, and presented it to the young man in a flattering manner.

"..." Clarence's ears turned red, and he explained, "It's not me, it's Phillip."

Alex came back to his senses and smiled clearly: "I know, you still like me, just like I like you just as much."