81

Chapter 81 The Final Battle

According to rumors, Angelo, the Son of God, often wears white linen clothes symbolizing purity, with a sharp long sword at his waist. He only appears when the world is in crisis, slaying the most vicious evil spirits with his sword and maintaining peace in the world.

This was recorded in the history of the human race that Aris studied, but after hearing what the dragon told him, he was not very sure.

Different positions lead to different perspectives on the world. As a human race, Aris cannot be sure that Angelo is an absolutely righteous existence. He can only say that the Son of God represents the will of the God of Creation, the God of Gods.

At this time, Angelo came to Clarence, indicating that the God of Creation had foreseen the disaster that was coming in the future, so he sent the Son of God to save the world.

--disaster.

Alex immediately thought of Clarence's father, that indescribable and terrifying monster.

Alex had never seen Him at all. Just listening to Clarence's description made his hair stand on end, his brain felt dull and painful, and he couldn't imagine what kind of existence it was.

They still don’t know His name, His appearance, and where He is, let alone His abilities and His weaknesses, so they can only wait passively.

Three days later, the stars will return to their positions, and the Eye of Iqua will rise from the bottom of the sea. The indescribable and terrifying evil god will come to this world.

When Alex thought of this, his temples jumped suddenly, and he was very uneasy. He pursed his lips and couldn't help asking: "Master Angelo, are you here to help us?" Angelo said lightly: "I'm

just Please give Clarence a bargaining chip."

Alex frowned slightly, not understanding what the Son of God meant by his words. He asked, "What bargaining chip do you mean?"

Angelo did not want to say more. , glanced around: "Where is Clarence? Take me to see him."

Alex asked Druid to return to the island to wait for orders. He hugged Zaizai and led the Son of God to the coral cave together.

On the way, Alex had already roughly explained the situation and said sadly: "Clarence is in a deep sleep. I haven't been able to wake him up. Do you have any good ideas?" "

It's not a deep sleep." Angelo said, "Yesterday On the temple, Poseidon applied to Father God to resign, saying that he would pass the position of Poseidon to his grandson. The power of Poseidon in him completely disappeared, and it must have been passed to Clarence... Now, Clarence should be sealed The five senses are digesting this power."

Aris looked at Angelo in surprise, and he said why the Son of God suddenly came, it turned out that the God of the Sea reported it in advance and communicated with the superiors.

"Then when will Clarence wake up?" Alex was a little worried, "There are only three days, and after three days..." "He

will wake up tomorrow, and then I will convey God the Father's will to him." Angelo said, patting his shoulder casually, "Don't worry too much, you..."

His brows suddenly frowned, looking at Alex, and asked: "On your body..."

Alex was confused. Looking at Angelo, he wondered: "What's wrong? Is there something on me?"

"Nothing," Angelo glanced at the little octopus mermaid, retracted his hand, and said lightly, "Maybe I felt wrong. Already."

Alex just felt confused. He was about to invite Angelo to come in when the other party waved his hand, pressed the sword on his waist with his right hand, jumped up to the coral forest above the cave, sat down with his legs crossed, closed his eyes and meditated.