46

Chapter 46 Punishment

The elders of the Sea Tribe all know the origin of Clarence, and they respect and fear him. Now that they have spoken out, there is no way to solve the matter.

Among the elders, there is a jellyfish mermaid. Perhaps because her ancestors were jellyfish, she has eyes, and her eyeballs are all white, but this does not affect her vision.

Her lower body was made up of numerous slender tentacles, which were highly poisonous. The other mermaids stayed away from her, and only the sea witch stood beside her.

The two fish were of the tentacle type, and had a very good friendship, and could be regarded as close relatives. Seeing the sea witch in trouble, the jellyfish mermaid took the initiative to smooth things over: "The mermaid suspected of stealing will pay twenty shell coins per fish; the mermaid who filed the complaint will be charged twenty shell coins." , each fish pays one thousand shell coins and is imprisoned in a deep-sea prison for a month. What do you think of this punishment?" The

jellyfish and mermaid are talking about everyone, but their "eyes" are fixed on Clarence. In fact, all the mermaids are staring at Clarence. Lance, nervously waiting for a reply.

Clarence nodded expressionlessly: "Okay."

All the mermaids present breathed a sigh of relief, except for the two mermaids who were severely punished. They were afraid, trembling, and resentful.

The deep-sea prison is a trench prison 10,000 meters under the sea. It is dark there and there are few sea creatures. There are very scary creatures buried under the ravines. They make incomprehensible and harsh murmurs all day long, making the fish confused and tortured by pain.

Even if they had resentment in their hearts, Rouse and Alger did not dare to express their anger and could only keep it in their hearts. A month in a deep-sea prison is already a very small amount. If you resist and are severely punished, and stay for half a year, no matter how powerful the mermaid is, you will be tortured until you are stupid.

They accepted their punishment honestly and were suppressed by other mermaids.

The elders did not take back the stolen goods that Clarence had handed over, and defaulted to leaving them as rewards for Clarence. As for those human merchant ships that were unlucky enough to be stolen, the merchant ships were all mobile, and the source could not be found, so they could not compensate them, so they left it at that.

Alex followed Clarence, watching the mermaids passing by them cautiously, not daring to glance at them.

He suddenly realized how friendless Clarence was. All the mermaids were afraid of him, and even the elderly elders of the Sea Tribe did not dare to offend him.

Just like all humans fear Clarence, this octopus is born with the coercion of the top of the food chain.

He is like a violent monarch, powerful and arrogant; he is also like a drifting seaweed, lonely and isolated from others.

Alex pursed his lips. He didn't know what he felt in his heart, but he couldn't help but squeeze Clarence's hand tightly and press it closer to the man.

Clarence looked down at him, apologetically in his eyes, and said, "We didn't find the wheat and baobab seeds. Let's look for them elsewhere."

Alex paused and whispered: " Stop looking, it's getting late, let's go home." "

There is another place, maybe there are seeds of these two plants." Clarence thought of the shallow bay. He looked around and happened to be in the eye of the sea witch. Contact, then misalignment, Clarence frowned.