10

Chapter 10 Predicting Love

    "I'm not a mermaid, what else can I be?"

    Clarence looked at Alex coldly, his eyes were very fierce, with obvious warning meaning: Do you dare to say no? Do you have the guts to say it again?

    Following his mood, the eight tentacles showed a fierce look, writhing restlessly like a provocative snake.

    One of the tentacle claws was very restless, and directly wrapped around Alex's waist, moving forward.

    Alishi staggered two steps, rubbing his wet and slippery claws through a layer of fabric, goosebumps appeared on his skin, he was going crazy, and he couldn't stand it at all.

    But he didn't dare to struggle, he didn't even dare to raise his head, because he didn't have to look at each other, he could clearly feel the anger in the man's eyes burning on his body.

    "Look at me." Clarence lifted his chin, forced him to look up, and said coldly, "Answer me, am I a mermaid?" "...

    you are a mermaid." Alexis replied, he dared not Say no.

    The octopus claw that wrapped around him inadvertently poked into his clothes, like a blood-sucking leech, Alishi couldn't help puffing out his chest and tucking in his stomach, just so that the cold and slippery tentacles wouldn't stick to his. on the skin.

    He didn't dare to resist, fearing that he would add fuel to the fire and anger the man. No matter how disgusted he was, he still had a stiff smile on his face, and said tremblingly: "Yes, it's my shallow knowledge, I have never seen you so strong Fascinating mermaid species, after seeing you, I really understand the diversity of species."

    Octopus people can also be counted as mermaids... well, octopus also has the word fish.

    Carat's face softened visibly to the naked eye, and he let go of his tentacles contentedly, completely unaware that the second half of the sentence was beating around the bush, and snorted coldly: "Just know, ignorant human!"

     Alex relaxed, let out a breath of foul air: "..."

    This octopus mermaid, except for its annoying paws, its head is sometimes smart and sometimes stupid, and it's not hard to handle... If you get closer to him, will you have a chance to meet other ordinary people? Mermaid?

    Alice thought so, and his head automatically ignored the fear brought to him by the sticky tentacles. The smile on his face was a little sincere, and he said, "Master Philip, didn't you say that you want to see the human world? I I would like to be your guide and take you to see the rare treasures on land, what do you think?"   

      Clarence looked down at him condescendingly and did not speak, but in fact, what Alexis said fit his mood Note that it is good to have a free tour guide, even if the other party has ulterior motives.    

     But it doesn't matter, Clarence is very confident in his own strength, and plots and schemes can't do anything to him.     Clarence thought for a while, then raised his tentacles and patted Alex's shoulder, as if a superior was consoling his subordinates.

      The end of the tentacles unconsciously brushed against the side of the young man's face, causing him to tremble slightly.    

     Alexis tried his best to restrain himself, turned his head and put the crystal ball he had finally retrieved on his wand, and with the man's tacit consent, he summoned other magician companions.   

     The sun was setting, and the magicians came back one after another. They knew the existence of the octopus man in advance, and they were mentally prepared, but when they saw it with their own eyes, they were still stunned, shaking their bodies for a long time I just came back to my senses.