15

Chapter 15 Good Cause

    Clarence dragged the child downstream for more than ten meters, until the ship on the sea surface seemed to be only the size of a palm, a depth that human magicians could not peek at, then he let go of his hand and asked coldly, "Which family of mermaid are you from? What are you doing here?"

    "Uncle Clarence..." Seeing that the man's expression was not right, the child quickly changed his name, "K, Brother Clarence, I, I am Mark's younger brother, my name is Robert, thank you yesterday Saved my friend Charlie..."

    The little killer whale turned around, spouting many bubbles from its head, as if responding to its own name.

    After thinking for a while, Clarence remembered that this child was the youngest son of the patriarch's family, and he had met a long time ago.

    Robert glanced at Clarence carefully, and summoned up his courage: "Brother Clarence, you live on a human ship, are you going to the human continent? Can I go with you?

    " Child, he thought, maybe the potion given by his mother-in-law was too strong, and his effect on stopping the crowing of the cubs of the fishtail clan disappeared, and this child dared to lie to him.

    Robert didn't get a response, and he didn't feel embarrassed. He shook his head and explained like a little adult: "My father and brother are very worried about the disappearance of the mermaid, so they sent me to go with you to find the mermaid."

     Clarence clasped his hands together Chest, looking at the child’s blind eyes, he took out the conch in the ring: “Okay, I’ll ask the patriarch first."

    He couldn't hold on for a few seconds in front of adults, and his face collapsed in frustration, "Well, Uncle Clarence, it's actually my fiancée, Blaise. She went to the human world, and I want to find her."

     Clarence: "..."

     This child is only thirteen or fourteen years old, and he has a fiancee?

    Robert said to himself: "You should know her. Her fathers are all orcs, and there is also a wolf cub brother. Some time ago, their family attended my brother's wedding, and the sea witch also saw her."

    Clarence suddenly realized that it was the rumored orc couple who freed the orc slaves on the Adonis and severely injured the giant shark...

     He heard that the orc couple gave birth to a daughter by accident, but the Orc Continent They are all men. In order to prevent their children from being discriminated against by sex, they built a boat to cross the ocean and moved their family to the human continent.

    "Uncle Clarence?" Robert looked at the man expectantly, hoping that the other person would be moved by his sincerity in pursuing true love, and take him a little way.

    Clara looked at him blankly: "Do you know what human beings love to eat?"

    Robert: "...?"

    Clarence: "First pick an underage mermaid cub, and use a scraper to shave off the scales of the fish tail. Abandon the stomach and clean the intestines and internal organs, put it on the fire, bake it until golden on both sides, sprinkle with special spices, and the children next door are crying."

     Robert: "...QAQ"

      The child was so scared that his face turned ashen, and his fingers subconsciously grasped Charlie, who was beside him, caught the little killer whale screaming, and slapped him with a snap of its tail.

    Robert was woken up suddenly, his eyes fell on Clarence's eight tentacles, and he immediately thought of the basis for the rebuttal.

    But Clarence stared, the child's shoulders shook, and he didn't dare to speak again, his voice was inaudible: "You are lying, so why haven't you been eaten by humans? I heard that humans like to eat octopus feet the most. It's gone..."