80

Chapter 80: The Arrival of the Son of God

Aris thought he would see a giant dragon that covered the sky and the sun, but he didn't.

His Highness the Dragon has a perfect mimicry of a human being, with red hair and golden eyes, sharp edges and corners, and extraordinary beauty. If it weren't for the pair of fiery red dragon wings behind him, Alex might not have been able to recognize that this was a dragon.

This is the center of the canyon grassland. On the throne made of rocks, His Highness Dragon holds his chin in his palm and scans the group of people lazily. When he sees Pluto, he raises his eyelids and changes his sitting position: " This is the first time I have seen someone bringing a dragon back."

Alex leaned over, made a gentleman's courtesy, and said politely: "This is Pluto's home. Having more of his own kind will also be conducive to his growth. ."

"No need to say these kind words." The dragon frowned slightly, stood up, and looked at him condescendingly, his eyes falling on him and Qiao Xiuer: "Such a small octopus mermaid... Clarence's son?"

Aris raised his head in surprise and asked cautiously: "Do you know my partner?"

"I don't know, but I know." His Highness the Dragon frowned slightly, showing a look of disdain, and said sarcastically, "The old immortal Poseidon uses his Daughter, making a deal with the evil god outside the world is so famous."

Druidru had never heard of this and showed a puzzled expression. Alex frowned, wanting to shut up the dragon. Clara It's really too bad that Lance's personal affairs were revealed to the public like this.

He thought for a while, turned around and said to the attendants: "You guys should step aside first and take Qiao Xiuer and Pluto for a walk around the area. His Highness the Dragon and I have important matters to discuss."

Druidlu had no doubts . , do as you are told.

The giant dragon glanced at the fat little green dragon, reluctantly hooked up, and built an independent barrier to ensure the privacy of the conversation. He got straight to the point and asked, "Tell me, what do you want from me?" "My partner suddenly

suddenly He fell into a deep sleep and I can't wake him up." Alex said, "Three days later, the evil god will come, and his target is Clarence. If he succeeds, the whole world will fall into darkness." "You will suffer the consequences.

" The giant dragon sneered and spread his hands indifferently, "I have no control over this matter."

Alex frowned tightly, unable to understand the dragon's frivolous attitude. He said in a deep voice: "This matter is true, no one Being able to protect yourself wisely, as the son of the Dragon God, you must know better than me." "

I know it, but I know even better how the Poseidon treats the beast god like a monkey and plays with the orcs in the palm of his hand. With a gentle push , pushing the orcs into a desperate situation... As a member of the orcs, why should I help the people of Poseidon?"

Alex was stunned, not quite understanding what he was talking about.

The giant dragon sneered, glanced at him lightly, and continued: "And Angelo, the son of God of your human race, killed my father and brother. I don't care about you, which is already very generous."

Alex She stared at him blankly and opened her mouth, not knowing what to say for a moment.

This was a long time ago.

Thousands of years ago, the orcs and the humans fought a war. At the time of crisis, Angelo, the Son of God, came to the world. On behalf of the humans, he killed countless orcs, used tricks to force the orcs to defeat, detained all female orcs and orc children, and forced the orcs to sign the entered into an extremely humiliating slave contract.