68

Chapter 68: Mother passed away

Qiao Xiuer's appetite was bigger than expected. He drank two large cups of diluted whale milk every day. His teeth were not fully grown, and he could still eat a large bowl of rice cereal.

"Is it too full?" Alex worriedly touched Qiao Xuel's belly. It was not bulging, but Zaizai kept insisting on eating, which made him a little worried.

"Let him eat. I had a bigger appetite than him when I was a kid." Clarence tore a piece of bread, soaked it in whale milk until soft, and handed it to Qiao Xiuer, "The more you eat, the faster you will grow."

Alex Wanting to stop him, Qiao Xiuer's little claws rolled over first, holding the bowl of bread and whale milk in his two little hands, and started drinking.

Alex was really worried that Zaizai would choke. He observed it for a while and made sure that Qiao Xiuer had finished eating it smoothly. He even licked his lips with unfinished content, and then he felt relieved.

It was raining heavily outside the window. It was already early morning, but the sky was still dark, covered with black clouds, without any sunlight, as if it was a silent late night.

Clarence was about to go to work. Before he left, he hugged his partner and son. Alex kissed the side of his face. Qiao Xiuer looked at Mommy’s appearance, and also chirped at the side of Dad’s face, and then Turning his head and kissing the side of Mommy's face, he chuckled.

Clarence waved to them, his tentacles squirmed slowly, and he slowly walked towards the beach, plunged into the sea, and dived into the deep sea.

It was clearly raining heavily on the sea, but the sea was eerily quiet. Along the way, Clarence saw no large schools of fish, no mermaids, and no large fish. Only a few dolphins swam past in a panic, as if deliberately. Around Clarence.

Clarence frowned and grabbed a bottlenose dolphin. The other person hesitated for a long time and told him that all the dolphin groups near the coral cave had dispersed, and it ran away with it.

Clarence's face turned cold and he swung out his tentacles fiercely. The dolphin was caught off guard and whipped, causing it to fall over in pain.

Clarence threw away the dolphin in disgust and quickly swam toward the coral cave.

The bubble pool near the cave is still there, but the dolphin group has dispersed, leaving only a few old dolphins, tremblingly guarding there. They looked at Clarence, gave a low, sad cry, and rolled their eyes. The next teardrop.

Clarence's face changed drastically and he became furious. He flicked his claws and made a big wave, throwing all the old dolphins out: "Impossible, impossible! Don't talk nonsense!"

He was panicking in his heart. I quickly swam toward the cave and saw from a distance that the coral above the cave had lost its beautiful color, was sluggish, decayed, and even had a faint pale color full of death.

Clarence's face was extremely ugly, as pale as dead coral. He stopped in a panic, reached out and drew a water mirror, but it couldn't be gathered.

His fingers trembled slightly, and he rushed into the cave. His tentacles pulled a bottle off the shelf, pulled out the cork, and vigorously sprinkled the powder into the medicine jar.

The powder melted into the liquid medicine and gradually penetrated. It was turbid, pitch black, and invisible dark waves were slowly surging. Indescribable things that could not be caught by the naked eye were hidden in the darkness, squirming, mocking, bloody, and exuding horror. of malice.

Clarence stared blankly at the water, his head was dazed for a while, and his expression suddenly became ferocious. He flicked his claws and violently knocked down the medicine jar, shattering it into pieces, and the viscous liquid flowed all over the floor.