54

Chapter 54 Washing Long Hair

Alex was uneasy, followed Clarence's line of sight, looked down at his shoes, and pretended to be calm: "What's wrong with my shoes?"

"It's nothing," Clarence said thoughtfully. He had questions, but didn't ask them. He changed the subject and said, "Did your feet get worn out this time when you went out?" "...

No." Alex shook his head, feeling a little moved in his heart, "I'm not that delicate."

Clarence was silent and noncommittal. Nicholas stepped forward to help roll up the wild fruit basket. He took Alex's hand and the two went home together.

Alex's heartbeat gradually stabilized and he breathed a sigh of relief. He deliberately picked a basket of wild fruits and had already thought of his words. However, Clarence didn't ask him, or even showed any suspicion.

Somehow, he started to feel guilty, as if he had done something bad.

Alex pursed his lips and shook off these thoughts. He thought for a while and asked, "Was the dragon that just flew past attracted by the dragon egg we brought back?" "That's not clear

. Clarence shook his head, recalling the scene just now, and guessed, "It might just be passing by, feeling the familiar atmosphere, and taking another look - if the dragon egg is important enough to it, it won't just take another look and leave." It’s so simple.”

Alex thought for a moment and it was the same. He smiled at Clarence and said thankfully: “Fortunately, I didn’t eat the dragon egg.”

As he spoke, the two of them had already arrived at the door of the house. A strange cry came from the living room: "Ooooooooooooo."

Alex thought he heard it wrong. When he walked in, he saw a small green dragon cub jumping around in the living room, followed by a palm-sized turtle.

Alex laughed loudly, found some food to feed to the little dragon cub and the little turtle, and said curiously: "It's kind of cute, why does the little dragon cub follow the little turtle?" "The

chick plot." Clarence explained, "Many eggs are laid. Animals often regard the first creature they see as their mother."

Alex immediately thought of the unborn eight-clawed cub. He couldn't help but touch his belly and asked, "Our children will do the same. Is that so?"

"Maybe." Clarence didn't know much about this, he said, "But I can guarantee that the first thing our cub sees is you."

Alex's heart trembled fiercely. After a moment, he looked away at a loss, and then changed the topic and said, "Are you hungry? It's time for us to cook lunch."

In the afternoon, Alex helped Clarence wash his hair.

Clarence lay on Alex's knees. Alex called for water, slowly moistened the man's temples, and gently combed his long dark blue hair like seaweed with his fingers.

Alex: "It's a little knotted. If it hurts, tell me."

Clarence closed his eyes and said "hmm" lightly.

Alex felt relieved for the time being. He took the shampoo soap aside and wiped it across Clarence's forehead, down his long hair, and wiped it over and over again. He massaged the roots of the hair with his fingers, wiping out white foam, and slowly Rub, comb, and smooth out the tangled long hair little by little.

Alex's movements were very light, and Clarence enjoyed it very much. Victoria and Elizabeth were idle and helped scoop water with wooden ladles to rinse the foam on Clarence's head.

Alex: "Do you want to go back to the Coral Cave tomorrow?"

Clarence said "Yes" again and said: "There has been turmoil on the seabed recently. There seems to be a problem in the deep sea prison. My mother-in-law has to deal with it and won't come back in a few days. I may have to go these days."