11

Chapter 11 A Room

    Alex smiled forcedly: "My lord, there are other rooms on the ship, you see...?"

    Clarence said confidently: "Your room is the best on this ship, now the ship belongs to me, the best My room must also belong to me."

    This can be regarded as the instinct of living beings. Every time a ferocious beast has a new territory, it will definitely occupy the most favorable part of the territory and declare its sovereignty to all creatures.

    Aristotle: "..."

    Aristotle breathed out lightly, telling himself to be patient, isn't it just a bedroom? It's okay to let go.

    The octopus is useless when he catches the common mermaid with the fish tail.

    When the boat was repaired, a wooden frame was erected, the boat was already straightened, and a rope ladder was built. Alexis tugged at the rope, turned his head and made a gesture of invitation: "You first?"

    Clarence refused. His tentacles hit the belly of the boat, and the suction cups under the claws worked hard to climb up the side of the boat, quickly and easily.

    Looking back, the youth hadn't come up yet. He waited, and Alishi grabbed the rope and climbed up, looking a little embarrassed, his palms were blushed.

    Carat frowned, stared at his palm, and said with disgust: "You are so weak."

    Alex twitched the corners of his mouth and explained, "I usually fly up with magic."

    Clarence: "Then you Why don't you fly?"

    Alexis: "..." If he used magic to fly more gracefully than a man, wouldn't it be embarrassing for the other party?

    Clarence is used to being a straight man, so how could he know the twists and turns in Alice's heart, let alone feel that the other party is considerate, he just couldn't help but look at the red palms of the young man, a little concerned.

    Is human skin so delicate?

    Alexis: "My lord?"

    Carat looked away from Alexis' palm, looking at the young man's face, and suddenly found that his skin was fair and delicate, and looked easy to touch.

    "My lord Philip?" Alexis called again, calling Clarence's attention back. "Ahead is my...your room. May I take a quilt from the closet? An ordinary quilt, I I'm not used to sleeping."

    Clarence nodded, and entered the room with Alex.

    He leaned against the door of the bedroom, with his arms crossed, watching the young man rummage through the closet to dig out the quilt, only to hear a squeak, the nails in the corner caught the quilt, a hole was torn open, and the goose down was scattered all over the floor. Seeing can not be used.

    Alice paused, put the bad quilt back into the cabinet, and stood up awkwardly: "My lord, I'm going to rest first." Hearing

    this, Carat stepped back from the door frame, looked him up and down, and asked, "There is no quilt. How do you sleep?"

    Aristotle paused, his eyes could not help but drift to the only goose down quilt on the bed.

    As a prince, Alexis had always been pampered. Even if he goes to sea, he still wants to sleep on a soft velvet quilt, drink sweet wine, wear gorgeous knight clothes, and live a refined life.

    If he didn't have a goose down comforter, he wouldn't be able to sleep at night.

    Alishi reluctantly looked at the comfortable two-meter-wide bed, couldn't hold back, and boldly suggested: "If you want, my lord, let me squeeze with you?" Octopus mermaids are certainly scary, but insomnia is even more fatal