35

Why does the tyrant's love crawl on the ground and deliberately stick out her butt to talk to him to seduce him? Clarence's mind was in a mess, and when he came to his senses, he had already agreed.

"..." The tentacles wrapped around the young man's waist and brought him into his arms. Clarence decided to explain his family situation clearly, "I live with my mother-in-law. If you come home with me, you have to Meet my mother-in-law."

Alex nodded, looking thoughtful, and suddenly said: "Are there any more decent clothes? It wouldn't be good for me to meet my elders half-heartedly, right?" Clarence

thought the same thing. , he rummaged in the space ring for a while and dug out a pair of off-white loose tops and a pair of small shorts.

Alex: "..." It turned out that he still had the pants, but Clarence was unwilling to give them to him.

He changed his clothes and tugged at the hem of his clothes. The top was still a little short, but it finally covered the top of his thighs. The shorts covered the key parts. Alex breathed a sigh of relief and felt much more relaxed.

The tentacles silently wrapped around the young man's waist, and the tentacles slowly spread towards his thighs. It's a bit shameful to say, but Clarence really likes Alex's legs. They are white, straight, slender and graceful. They feel really good and he can't put them down. But he is a rather sultry person. He doesn't say a word, but uses actions to prove his love.

Alex didn't feel shy about this. He was probably used to being entangled by slippery octopus claws. He didn't reject it at all. He was still in the mood to identify who the tentacles wrapped around his calf were: "This is...Victoria?"

Clara The corner of Lance's mouth raised, and he nodded reservedly. He was quite satisfied with the young man's learning progress. He touched the space ring, took out a green pill, and placed it in the palm of Alex's hand: "Take it.

" Li Shi paused for a moment and swallowed it without thinking.

Clarence looked at him in surprise and couldn't help but ask: "Are you so trusting of me?"

"You won't harm me." Alex blinked and looked at the man with eyes full of trust, "I like it You, Clarence, I believe in everything you give me."

"...This is Haihuwan, to help you breathe underwater for a long time." Clarence awkwardly changed the subject, feeling warm in his heart, "Let's go , to see my mother-in-law."

Clarence took Alex back to the Great Trench and caught two killer whales. The taxi was fast and steady. When he got out of the car, Alex was still touching the killer whales.

Turning his head, Alex saw the deep, dark trench. He was slightly stunned. Inexplicable fear surged into his heart, and he did not dare to take a step for a while.

"It's okay, it just looks scary." Clarence explained, leading the young man inside. On the way, he used his tentacles to knock out many stupid fish that wanted to attack regardless of whether they were friends or foes, and safely entered the coral cave, "Mother-in-law ?I brought people back."

No response.

A conch flew in the distance. Before it got close, a powerful voice came out: "Little Clara, I have something to go out and won't come back until tonight. Remember to say hello to Prince Alex for me." Clarence touched his claws

. With a twitch, he rolled the conch to his ear. The voice of the sea witch became softer and she warned him: "You can use the first blue bottle on the right side of the clip to lubricate Alex at night. It is gentle and non-toxic." Damn, don’t touch other things, do you hear me?”