49

Chapter 49: Warming the Fireplace

Clarence: "..."

He actually bought the wrong seeds. Alex was extremely embarrassed. He was originally a prince, not involved in childbirth, and knew little about these plants. He only learned from reading books when he was studying at the Magic Academy. knowledge, it is normal to make mistakes.

However, Clarence spent so much effort for him, but this was the result. Alex felt guilty, and tried hard to dig out the role of the baobab tree in his memory, and said hesitantly: "I heard that the baobab tree can store water."

Clarence looked at him and said bluntly: "Isn't there a freshwater lake?" "

Then... you can also dig a hole in the tree and make a tree house." Alex stiffened for a moment, racked his brains, and forced himself to Looking for a reason, "In short, baobab trees are still useful."

"..." Clarence nodded, "Eat first."

The two settled down the clam kelp soup, and Clarence took Alex for a walk on the beach. digestion.

Alex yawned as he walked. He didn't have a good rest last night. He was still very energetic this morning and felt sleepy after lunch: "It's so boring. Let's go back to sleep." Clarence looked at the calm sea and thought

. He thought for a moment and said, "I'm going to buy the seeds again. Are you sure it's bread tree?"

Alex was stunned, nodded slightly, and said calmly: "Wheat seeds are enough, no need to bother."

Clarence touched his head: "No trouble."

He thought for a while, then took out the recipe and handed it to Alex: "If you are too bored, you can read this."

Alex: " ..." What a hobby is reading recipes.

Clarence: "I'll be back soon. After I come back, you have to take a medicinal bath and try to give birth to an eight-pawed baby for me."

Alex: "..."

Alex's scalp was numb and he lowered his head slightly. , his fingers touched his belly, his eyes wandering.

Clarence was tall and could not see Alex's expression from a top-down angle, but he could see the young man's movements. He thought to himself that Alex did not show a disgusted expression, but touched his belly lovingly. He really loved him.

Clarence suddenly felt relieved and explained: "The birth of the cub will not be very painful. The octopus is an oviparous animal and will be born after a month. After that, we just need to wait quietly for the baby to hatch."

Alex opened his mouth and really wanted to know. He forced himself to hold back his shame and asked, "How long does it take to break out of the shell?" Clarence thought for a while and said uncertainly

: "Should...three months?"

Eight The number of clawed mermaids was very small, and the sea witch had never taught him about this aspect. He only learned about these things from books.

Alex lowered his head and thought quietly.

After staying on the island for many days, his hair has grown past his shoulders, and the ends of his hair are tied into small knots with thin vines. However, the bangs on his forehead were not long enough. He just lowered his head slightly, and his brown-red hair easily blocked his expression.

Alex silently calculated the progress. One month was enough for him to complete the construction of the sailboat.

Clarence leaned over, smoothed the young man's messy hair with his palms, tucked it behind his ears, and whispered softly: "What are you thinking about?"