31

Chapter 31 Dying Alone

Clarence returned to the remote cabin. He opened the door happily and saw that no one was in the room. His face suddenly darkened: "Aris?"

This disobedient prince ran away. ? How dare he run out naked and ask for help?

Clarence hurried out of the door and suddenly stopped. He had already cast a barrier. There was no reason that a young man who had lost his magic could break such a difficult spell. Could it be... Clarence thought for a moment, opened the

magic book, and silently recited a sentence The missing person magic, as expected, the clues pointed straight to the house, and Alex didn't leave at all.

He just hid.

Clarence raised the corner of his mouth, quietly returned to the house, and whispered: "Alex, come out quickly."

"Don't hide and seek with me, my patience is limited."

"Don't let me catch you." Clarence's voice paused, and his tone was calm and full of threats, "Alex, you know the consequences."

No one in the room responded.

However, the traces of the missing person magic are still spreading, little by little, staying in front of the cellar in the room for a moment, and gradually getting under the cellar. Clarence knocked on the cellar door, but no one answered.

He directly opened the wooden board in the cellar, followed the mellow smell of wine that filled the cellar, and walked slowly in.

Suddenly there was a slight movement behind him, and Clarence flicked his claws with vigilance. The fleeing prince was caught by his ankles, threw himself to the ground, and was caught.

One tentacle dragged Aris, and other tentacles also covered it. They lifted the naked prince and brought him to the eight-clawed mermaid.

Clarence looked at Alex condescendingly, grabbed his chin, narrowed his eyes and asked, "Still thinking of bad ideas, huh?"

Alex opened his mouth and murmured for a while, but still didn't say anything. His face was pale and his shoulders were shaking, like a little white flower about to encounter a rainstorm. He seemed to have frightened himself.

Clarence frowned and said displeased: "Am I so scary, huh? Or are you deliberately disgusting me like this?!"

Alex didn't dare to speak, he shrank his neck and closed his eyes tiredly.

Clarence didn't get the answer he deserved, and was a little riotous and anxious.

Alex is always silent like this. Is he resisting silently? Does he hate him so much?

Clarence's whole body went cold at the thought of this possibility, and uncontrollable anger rose in his heart.

He pinched the young man's chin hard, leaving a faint red mark. Alex groaned in pain, but he bit his lip and did not dare to make a sound. His lower lip had even been bitten with blood, and he looked fragile and fragile. stubborn.

Clarence stared at the young man's lips, quite annoyed. He didn't know where this anger came from. It was that he was holding it back in his heart and could not vent it.

He pressed his thumb against the other person's lips, wiped away the blood on the young man's lower lip with his fingertips, and then pushed it in. He forced the young man to open his mouth, letting the other person's moans of pain come out, and forced the other person to lick off the blood on his fingers.

Clarence: "You don't want to talk to me, huh?"

Alex trembled slightly, and there was a bit of resistance in his expression. Clarence looked even more annoyed, and his fingers went deep into the young man's mouth, stirring the other's uvula, forcing him to ejaculate. □.