12

Chapter 12 Pajama Buttons

    Clarence soaked in the sea water for a while. He stayed on the shore for a day, his skin was a little dry, and his tentacles were no longer slippery.

    The claws were happily playing with each other, rolling around in the sea, and no one knew who would discover it first. There was a delicate button hidden in Alexander's claw, and the claws squeezed each other, urging Alexander to hand over the button.

    Clarence frowned: "Where did this come from?"

    The stupid Alexander couldn't answer, and the other paws had no clue.

    The button flipped flexibly under Carat's fingertips. He threw the button into the sea indifferently. Alexander rushed over immediately, splashing water. After a while, it came back with the button rolled up, like a puppy holding a Frisbee for its master.

    "It seems that this button is very important to Alexander." Clarence touched his chin, and the surrounding tentacles nodded in agreement, "Then keep it."

    Alexander curled up happily, and beat himself It's a knot.

    Half an hour later, the dolphin Jerry came back, bringing back a bottle of golden pills and a jar of white medicine, with a piece of paper on it, writing precautions.

    Clarence took a brief look and put away the things. Ask Tentacle to give Jerry the fish he caught as a tip, and the other party swallows it in one gulp, wags his tail happily, and performs an air dive for him.

    Carat returned to the ship wet, he paused, first took out the white potion, took a sip, the potion fell into the stomach and was refreshingly cool, and he felt that his body hadn't changed at all.

    He frowned, and looked at the white potion suspiciously. Could this really eliminate the fear of human beings towards him?

    Clarence was not sure whether it was true or not, but he decided to trust the Sea Witch Granny, she would not lie to him.

    Carat slowly climbed onto the ship and climbed into the prince's room. He was not going to sleep on the ceiling anymore. He felt very uncomfortable and had to find another way.

    His eyes circled around the room, he looked at the bed, then at the wardrobe, and suddenly remembered that there was a torn goose down quilt hidden here. Well, I built a simple nest for myself.

    It's very comfortable. This quilt has only a small hole, so it can still be used.

    Clarence adjusted his sleeping position, closed his eyes and brewed for a while. The snoring outside was still astonishingly loud, but this time maybe because the bed was comfortable, sleepiness came in a hurry, and his ears automatically ignored the noise, and he fell asleep soon up.

    The next day, the sky was slightly bright, and the sun outside the window had just risen. Clarence woke up with squinted eyes.

    He didn't have the habit of staying in bed, so he yawned and quickly got up, but just halfway up, he suddenly felt something was wrong, as if he touched something slippery, which was very unusual.

    Clarence turned his head suspiciously, and two tentacles sneaked onto the big bed where Alex was lying, stuffing the quilt bulging. He opened the quilt and saw that Alexis was sleeping soundly with one tentacle in his arms, and the other was wrapped around his calf. The tentacles lightly rested on the young man's waist and slipped into his pajamas.   

      "Nicholas! Shakespeare!" Gritting his teeth, Clarence called out the names of the two tentacles. His face was hot and he was furious. He pulled out the tentacles and slammed them to the ground, making two loud noises, shaking the whole ship.