74

Chapter 74: Tear the Skin to pieces

Alex was talking to Clarence about Aunt Siana. Suddenly, he covered his chest with his hands and his heartbeat was pounding.

Alex pursed his lips subconsciously, looked out of the cave involuntarily, and called, "Zai Zai?"

"What's wrong?" Clarence looked at Alex, who frowned and hurried out of the cave. He didn't know why. followed.

Alex swam quickly to the coral forest and scanned the surroundings, looking for Zai Zai. He couldn't find it, only a fainted fish servant lying on the ground.

Panic flashed across his brows, and he quickly pushed the nearest dolphin awake and asked anxiously: "Qiao Xiu'er, where is Qiao Xiu'er? Didn't I tell you to keep an eye on him?" The dolphin was dizzy

. After explaining the matter in a squeaky voice, Alex couldn't understand the fish language and looked at Clarence anxiously. The other person's face became more and more ugly, and an ominous premonition emerged in Alex's heart.

Clarence: "Josuel was taken away by something invisible."

Alex's face turned pale, and his first reaction was to silently recite search magic to look for traces of Zai Zai, but there was no response. His hands and feet were cold and his whole body was shaking.

"It's okay, don't worry too much." Clarence pressed his partner in his arms and comforted him in a deep voice, "Qiao Xiuer is my son, nothing can happen." Although Qiao Xiuer is young, his body is very strong, and ordinary

people Can't hurt him.

Alex comforted himself repeatedly, forcing himself to calm down. He looked at Clarence for help: "Is there any way?"

Clarence found Zaizai's bib and used the tracking spell, which may be his current power. The level is higher than that of Alex, and he quickly received magical feedback from

Qiao Xiuer in the deep sea prison.

Deep sea prison. The malicious eyes in the dark gap suddenly flashed through Clarence's mind, and his nerves became tense.

"I found..." Clarence paused mid-sentence, then changed his words, "I found some clues, let's split up." It's not yet known

whether his current strength can defeat the monster, and he can't let it go Aris is in danger.

Alex didn't see any clues about Clarence and hurriedly looked in the direction pointed by his partner. Seeing Alex walking away, Clarence turned around and quickly headed to the deep sea prison.

A cell in a deep-sea prison.

The little octopus huddled up in a ball, looking fearfully at the empty walkway outside the iron railings.

This prison originally housed many mermaids who committed illegal crimes. Due to the turmoil in the dark crevices, the criminals were transferred early, leaving the cages empty.

However, the deep-sea prison is located at the deepest seabed after all. The surrounding environment is dark and dim, and an eerie atmosphere envelopes the entire prison.

Qiao Xiuer was still young, and what he was most afraid of was the darkness. At this time, this fear was infinitely amplified. The little octopus was shivering, so scared that it didn't dare to close its eyes, fearing that something would suddenly jump out of the darkness and open its mouth to eat him alive.

"Clarence is here."

A soft female voice suddenly sounded, and a transparent jellyfish mermaid appeared in the corner of the cell. She hung upside down from the ceiling, with transparent tentacles hanging down, and a strange smile on her pale face. .