73

Chapter 73: Transparent Tentacles

Clarence lives in a coral cave. He specially dug a practice room to practice and strengthen the defense of the room infinitely to prevent things from going wrong during practice and harming his family.

After the practice room was built, Clarence never left the door and immersed himself in practice wholeheartedly. Like a fish getting water, his strength increased by leaps and bounds. He had completely inherited his mother-in-law's magical power and was able to master it skillfully. Use it for yourself, do whatever you want.

However, turning divine power into a medium and stimulating the power of blood vessels is not that simple. Clarence absorbed the power of the ocean and compressed it into the veins of his body, constantly nourishing, impacting, and reshaping it, but the power of blood could not be stimulated.

After studying for three days and three nights, he could already feel the power of blood very clearly. He was just a little short of being able to activate the power of blood.

But even though it was just a little short, it was clearly within reach, but he still couldn't get any closer. It was as if there was a layer of paper-thin glass that seemed to be very close, and could be broken with a poke, but could not be crossed.

Clarence was a little anxious and couldn't understand why.

After learning about his situation, Alex wanted to help Clarence. The two brainstormed together for a long time, but still couldn't think of a good way.

If it can't be solved, it can only be put on hold for the time being. After all, Alex has other work to do.

At first, Aris took off his farm work such as sowing and harvesting, and his life was very leisurely.

However, after living in the coral cave, the conch phone buzzed. Alex was a little obsessive and couldn't ignore it. He asked Clarence for a solution.

Clarence thought for a while and simply asked Alex to do the work of the sea witch.

The various fish servants have a clear division of labor. With their help, the sea witch's work is not difficult. Alex is smart and capable, so it will not be a problem.

Clarence himself planned to use this saved time to concentrate on practicing and strive to break through, break through the tunnel of the dark gap as soon as possible, and seek revenge.

Regarding the work of the sea witch, Alex was originally worried that he could not do well and would ruin the reputation of the sea witch.

But then he thought that ignoring these requests for help would ruin the sea witch's reputation, so he had to get busy and learn to deal with these tasks.

When Alex was busy, he had no time to take care of Zai Zai. However, he found a few fairy tale albums from the bookshelf and gave them all to Qiao Xiuer, just to use them as enlightenment books for him.

At first, Qiao Xiure was obediently lying on the cushions and reading fairy tales. However, his personality was rather out-of-the-box and he did not like to learn. He could also feel sleepy while watching fairy tales. He yawned constantly, and his little head gradually became faint. He looked so sleepy that he could barely open his eyelids.

Seeing this, Alex felt that it was not good to keep the child at home all the time, so he hesitated to open up the range of activities, surrounded a coral forest, and set up a barrier for Zaizai and the fish servants to play. Alex was not worried

. Qiao Xiuer was injured, and Zai Zai looked white and tender. In fact, he had completely inherited Clarence's physical fitness. Even the teeth of sharks could not pierce his skin, let alone the sharp spines of coral.