18

Chapter 18

    Clarence frowned, not believing it at all, but he didn't refute. He just looked at Alex, wanting to see what tricks the young man could come up with.

    Alexis slowly said: "The Adonis is looking for a mermaid to buy a special gauze from the mermaid. This gauze can filter out the miasma gas in the dark forest. Explorers like this gauze very much. We want to We need to purchase these gauze, and then resell it at a high price."

    The mermaids of the Mermaid tribe indeed produce this kind of gauze, and the effect is just as Alishi said.

    However, Clarence didn't really believe the young man's words, because the price of mermaids on land was higher than this gauze.

    Catch a mermaid, force it to weave gauze continuously, wait for the mermaid to dry out, and then sell it. Isn't this a better way of exploitation?

    With the cunning mind of human beings, it is impossible not to think of such a way.

    Alishi observed the man's expression, and the man was still frowning. He continued: "The land is not as barren as you imagined, and there are many other races, such as orcs, elves, dwarves, etc. Mermaids are precious, but they are not like you. It is so rare in imagination. In terms of beauty, elves are better than mermaids, and in terms of obedience, orcs..."

    Clarence stared at him suddenly, his tone full of threats: "Elves are more beautiful than mermaids, can you say it again?"

    Alexis: " ..."

    He looked at the man's god-like face, but he really couldn't say such a thing, it was against his heart.

    Clarence disliked the young man's attitude towards comparing commodities. No matter what the other races are, the Hai clan is unique. This kind of comparison is meaningless. In his eyes, the Hai clan is the best in everything, and there is nothing worse than others.

    Even if the mermaids of the Mermaids spread rumors about him, as long as they are members of the Sea Clan, Clarence will still protect them.

    Under the threatening sight of the man, Alexis compromised: "...Well, mermaids and elves are equally beautiful. So we just look for mermaids, make deals with them, and don't do anything too much to them."

    Clarence didn't believe this, and he came up with a better idea: "You can also make a deal with me indirectly, and I'll communicate with them."

    Alex twitched the corner of his mouth, and pulled down stiffly: " ...It is better to communicate directly when doing business, if I can meet with the mermaid with a fish tail and discuss it carefully, I will be able to negotiate a price that both parties are satisfied with."

     "No."

     Clarence said directly He refused bluntly, "You can discuss anything with me directly, you don't need them."

    Alexis: "..."

    Seeing that this matter could not be discussed, Alice could only temporarily end the topic. His complexion was not very good-looking, he directly shook off the annoying tentacles, and went straight back to the room without saying hello to the man.

    Clarence leaned against the railing of the ship, his face was cold, and he was in an extremely bad mood. There was a terrible low pressure around him, and the sailors didn't dare to pass by him at all, and forced to turn around him on the ship.

      The tentacles Lucius hangs lazily to the outside of the hull, causing some silly fish to keep jumping up, vowing to peck at the tip of the tentacles; Victoria quietly climbed onto Clarence's shoulder, patted comfortingly, and watched the sea with him.