20

Chapter 20

    This sentence was like a switch, all the tentacles moved unscrupulously, they entwined around Alex and tore his pajamas, the suction cups rubbed against the delicate skin, leaving pale pink mouth marks one by one.

    Especially Philip, this gentleman's claw came close to Alishi's lips and rubbed lightly. The young man's lips soon became bright red, like roses waiting to be picked, tempting the man to stretch out his hand.

    Clarence's eyelids twitched. He knew that Alis had that kind of meaning for him, but the sudden confession still made his brain stop a bit: Alis said he liked him and called him Philip... ...

    The heart that was about to jump out suddenly cooled down, and a strong sense of displeasure surged in his heart.

    Clarence frowned, forcibly controlling the tentacles to retreat, especially controlling Philip's behavior, adjusting it to the farthest place from Alex, keeping an absolute safe distance.

    The young man's pajamas hung on his body like a rag, and his porcelain white skin was covered with ambiguous marks. Clarence's Adam's apple rolled slightly, and he stopped looking after one glance. He manipulated the most well-behaved Victoria to cover the young man with a quilt. .

    Feeling the warmth of the quilt, Alex opened his eyes and looked at him puzzled: "What's the matter, Philip." Clarence

    paused. He couldn't control his temper when he heard this address, and he slapped his back hard. Philip, the other party was beaten for no reason, and he was aggrieved.

    Alexis was startled by his actions, grabbed the quilt and slowly sat up, looking at the octopus: "...are you unwilling to accept me?" "

    No," Clarence's IQ gradually recovered, His face became ugly, and he said coldly, "Have you done this to other people too?"

    Alishi paused, looked up at him, showing a confused expression: "...It's the first time I like People, I don’t understand what you’re talking about.”

    Clarence’s heart beat faster, and he turned away from looking into the young man’s eyes: “You don’t have to do this to keep me.”

    Aristotle was startled, and he unconsciously clenched the quilt with his fingers. He really had this plan. The man was obviously interested in him, and in order to keep him, he had to make some sacrifices.

    No, it can't be called sacrifice, the man has an extremely handsome face, it's not a disadvantage for him to sacrifice himself, the important thing is to grasp the heart of this octopus mermaid.

    In the sea, mermaids always have the upper hand. The octopus disappeared twice, each time without warning and without warning. This time, the man brought back the mermaid Sac, and he can send him back next time.

    Alishi couldn't catch the man's whereabouts at all. He had no reason to keep the octopus. He could only create reasons so that the man could leave because of anger and come back because of nostalgia.

    Alice made up his mind, smiled, and said sincerely: "I am a prince or a high-level magician, there is no need for me to do this. I confess to you just because I like you." This statement is half true

    , Aristotle had never done anything like this, and the prince's status didn't cost him anything.

    But if his stupid older brother takes the prince's place, he'll lose everything if he can't offer the king the beautiful mermaid with the fish tail.

    Therefore, Alex must seize the opportunity in front of him. If he wants to catch the mermaid with a fish tail, the most direct way is to use this octopus mermaid.