63

Chapter 63: Octopus Meatballs

Clarence was missing one of his tentacles, which made Alex very concerned. Not only because this tentacle belonged to Philip, but also because Clarence sacrificed Philip to save him, which made him feel very guilty.

Alex touched Clarence's wound, looked at the scab, and sighed every day: "When will it grow back?" "

Soon, soon." Clarence habitually used other touches to The claw blocks the missing part.

He was actually a little concerned about his wound. He felt that one of the tentacles was missing, which was very ugly, especially since this tentacle was attached to the wrist.

Without the handover wrist, Clarence became more desireless, with a vague sense of inferiority.

He sometimes wondered if Alex was so anxious about Philip because he was greedy for his handover skills, or because he preferred Philip.

Why can't we focus more on him?

Clarence was a little jealous. In addition to handing over his arms, he also had other cute tentacles.

But to put it another way, if Alex doesn't care about Philip... Clarence will be angry again, very angry. How can he not care about his handover skills? He must not ignore his handover skills!

This emotion was so complicated that Clarence himself couldn't figure it out, so he simply put it behind him.

Clarence stretched out his tentacles, and Elizabeth gently wrapped Alex's wrist and pulled him into the kitchen to divert his attention: "What's for lunch today...Why is there octopus again?" "Then let's eat squid tomorrow

. ? Cuttlefish?" Seeing that Clarence's face was not very good, Alex thought for a while, "Otherwise, jellyfish will do the trick. I can try making cold jellyfish skin."

Clarence: "..." He suddenly felt the same way. , Alex's resistance to seafood was gone now. He had eaten octopus for five days in a row. He had fried octopus, stewed octopus, grilled octopus, and octopus every meal. Although he didn't have much resistance to octopus, he couldn't eat it every day.

"The shape makes up for the shape." Alex's gaze fell precisely on Clarence's injury through the overlapping tentacles, "Little Clara, if you want to grow new tentacles, you can't be picky about your food. ."

Clarence: "..."

Fortunately, he has to go to work in the Coral Cave every day, filling in for the sea witch, and usually takes care of his own lunch.

"I'm going to work." Clarence said hello and prepared to go out.

"Wait a minute." Alex worked in the kitchen for a long time and came out with a box of food. He closed it and bagged it and handed it to Clarence. "This is your lunch." Clarence looked at it in surprise

. He glanced at it and saw that Alex had prepared a lunch box for him for the first time. He opened the lunch box and smelled it, and said in surprise: "It smells so good. What is this?"

Alex couldn't help but raise the corners of his mouth and said with a smile: "Octopus balls , the Eastern methods I just learned."

Clarence: "..." Alex really worked hard for him.

Clarence packed his lunch box, said goodbye to Alex, and dived into the deep sea.

Everything under the sea was still ordinary, nothing major happened. As a trainee sea witch, Clarence was already very good at his job, handling the work quickly and efficiently.

He handled twelve medicine delivery tasks in a row without taking a breath. He took a break in the middle, drew a water mirror, and talked on the phone with the sea witch.