9

Chapter 9 Choosing an Apology

    Alishi didn't expect the man to open his mouth like a lion. He paused, and asked several crew members to remove all the remaining goods on the ship and arrange them on the beach one by one.

    A dazzling array of objects filled the entire beach, and Alexis asked the sailors to step back, and stayed by the man's side alone, and politely made a gesture of invitation: "Master Philip, would you like to take a look?"

    Clarence was very serious.

    Since the things were moved to the beach, he had looked at everything, but he was not very satisfied with the selection. He said displeased: "That's all sincerity, is there anything else?"

     Of course there are, Alexis was just fooling the bumpkins.

    The so-called "cargo" on the ship is actually the shared items of the crew, all of which are worthless things, such as faded glass bottles, old telescopes, blackened pipes, rusty swords, etc.

    The purpose of their trip was to catch mermaids, unlike merchants who transported goods for business, there were no valuable things on board at all.

    Even if there are valuable things, they are still in the magician's magic bag, but this is personal property, how can it be counted as something on the ship?

    Alex shook his head and said affirmatively, "No more."

    Clarence frowned, very unhappy. He hasn't seen many things on the beach, but it doesn't mean he can't guess how much these things are worth.

    Just a few days ago, when he sneaked into the ship in the middle of the night, he saw a lot of rare things, but now none of them are on display! Cunning human, do you think he is so easy to deceive?

    Clarence's face darkened, and his eight arms and legs became gnashing and clawing, restless.

    The irritable Constantine rolled up a knight's sword, clenched it tightly, and soon bent it into a pile of scrap iron, and even a little hot spark burst out, igniting the linen clothes on the beach, and burning them blazingly.

    Alice's heart skipped a beat, and he intentionally made an expression of guilt and self-blame, and said softly: "...Master Philip, are these things not satisfying to you? Blame our unlucky luck. Unfortunately, we encountered a shipwreck, and many things sank into the bottom of the sea... ..."

    Clarence's face turned pale, he did this, and it is understandable that the treasure was lost because of it.

    Seeing that his mood improved, Alishi said cautiously: "There are not many valuable things on board, but our family is rich. As long as you agree, we are willing to work hard and go a long way to search for rare treasures on land. You are going to make a grand apology to express our apology."

    This sounded so good that Clarence almost believed it.

    Isn't this beating around the bush and asking him to let the human ship leave? Human beings will definitely not come back when they leave!

    If it wasn't for the junk on the beach, which made him ponder for a few more seconds, he would probably have been dazed by the good words, and let them run away in a daze!

    Carat sneered, raised her tentacles and pointed not far away: "Don't be so troublesome, you pay me this ship, and we'll write it off." Realizing that

    his plot had been seen through, Alishi turned pale and thought about it. He declined politely and said: "Master Philip, I can't make the decision. This is not my ship."