17

Chapter 17 Life Reproduction

    Aristotle was startled, and strode to the place where the boy was standing, leaning on the railing to look out to the sea, the waves were rolling, and there was no sign of Sac.

    Is Sark a mermaid? This kind of conjecture popped up in Alishi's mind instantly.

    Thak claimed to be an aborigine of the island, and the octopus beside him was also an aborigine of the island, and the strange atmosphere when they shook hands just now...

    Clarence called Yawning, going back to the room to go to bed, when the sound of rhythmic footsteps came, Alex opened the door and walked in, saying, "Thak jumped into the sea."

    Clarence paused for a moment, and calmly said, "Oh."

    Alexis stared at him fixedly: "Why aren't you surprised?"

    Clarence thought for a while and said, "Maybe he thinks that the boat is not as comfortable as the island, so he should swim back."

    Alexis was speechless, heartbroken. It's too much to think of such a lie, so he cut to the point and said, "Zack, is he a mermaid?" "

    Don't talk nonsense, how could he be a mermaid?" Clarence immediately denied, disgusted, "You know, mermaids are born They are all beautiful, although ordinary mermaids look a bit worse than me, but how can they be as ordinary as him?"

    Alexis: "..."

    Alexis was dubious.

    He thought of Sak's appearance, which was more than handsome but not beautiful. It was very different from the deceptive beauty in the legend, and it was even more different from the octopus in front of him. The guess in his heart was shaken again.

    Clarence saw that Alex was thinking, and wrapped his tentacles around his white wrist, interrupting his thoughts: "What's for dinner?"

    "Buckwheat, buckwheat bread, and seafood mushroom soup." Alice's figure After a pause, looking at the tentacles on his wrist, he remembered that the man had an evil wrist, and the tingling feeling in his scalp returned, "I'll go see if dinner is ready."

     Clarence didn't let go of the tentacles, Instead, he stood up and stood side by side with Alex. More tentacles wrapped around the young man's arms, calves, and even his waist, and slipped through the gaps in his clothes: "I'll go with you."

    Alexis: "..."

    Clarence turned a blind eye to the small movements of the tentacles, and did not intend to stop them. It was not out of his will, but his tentacles wanted to entangle themselves.

    By the way, it can also help him disturb the other party's thoughts, so that Alexis will no longer think about ordinary mermaids.

    Clarence has always been tolerant of his claws—as long as they don't do things that make him angry—Aristotle didn't dodge, which was beyond Clare's expectations. It seemed that the young man didn't reject his claws that much.

    Clarence felt faintly happy in his heart. You must know that many humans or mermaids are afraid of him and avoid him, especially his lively tentacles.

    Alex was able to get along peacefully with his tentacle, which made Carat's favorability for him a lot, and the tentacle and the young man had more intimate and frequent contacts.

    Alexis: "==#"

    The two headed to the kitchen, Alexis took big steps, trying to escape the wet claws.

    The man, however, moved faster, keeping pace with him at all times, and seemed to take pleasure in entangled him with the tentacles.

    If Clarence knew what the young man was thinking, he would definitely feel very innocent. What Tentacle did had nothing to do with him.

    Walking has never been a concern for Clarence, it is his well-behaved arms and legs that rotate on their own, whether they walk fast or slow, it is up to them to arrange themselves, they like Alex, so they walk faster, sticky Tighten up, that's normal.

    The cook had already brought the bread and soup to the table, and Alex and Clarence sat alone at the table, with a large circle around them, and no one dared to get too close to them.

    The safe distance of face-to-face dining made it difficult for wet and slippery claws to touch him, and Alex was relieved.

    In fact, these days, he has already adapted to the existence of these claws. Alexis had always wanted to attack this octopus, and intimate contact was the best shortcut to increase his favorability.

    However, thinking that there is a possible pregnant joint hidden in the eight octopus claws, Alishi's scalp tingles. As long as he doesn't come into contact with this claw, he can accept the other claws well.

    While eating elegantly, Alishi kept scanning the man's tentacles, carefully identifying them.

    He wanted to recognize which one was the handcuff and tried to avoid it, but the claws were too similar for him to recognize at all.

    Clarence noticed his gaze, and asked puzzledly, "What are you looking at?"

    Alice paused, thinking of a good idea, and asked politely, "I was thinking that the body structures of humans and mermaids seem to be very similar. It's not the same."

    Clarence nodded, and answered as a matter of course: "Well, the lower body is different."

    Aristotle paused, and continued to guide the language: "Your joint wrist is that thing, really. It amazes me that when we humans eat octopus, we don't even think about this problem."

    Clarence: "..." Although he is not an octopus, Philip, his transfer arm, has already climbed onto the dining table excitedly.

    As one of the eight tentacles, Philip was really happy to be named. It squirmed silently in the direction of Alex, and was dragged back by Clarence with a blank face, and the roots of its ears slowly climbed up.

    When a male octopus and a female octopus mate, they will poke their joint arm into the female's coat cavity, and sometimes the joint arm will be completely broken in the female's body, just to complete the reproduction of life.

    When Clarence heard Alex talking about eating octopus, he was very shamefully misunderstood. This is a blatant courtship. This cunning human being actually has such thoughts!

    Alishi didn't notice that the man's expression was wrong, he was staring at the movable tentacle, which must be the joint wrist. He had to take note of the characteristics of this tentacle. There is actually a tentacle that can make people pregnant. This is too evil, and it must be avoided!

    The two finished the dinner with completely different thoughts.

    After dessert, Alexis proposed to take a walk on the deck to digest food, and Clarence agreed awkwardly.

    The waves pushed the Adonis forward, and there were a few clumps of kelp floating with the current on the sea. The crew on the deck saw it and were holding small fishing nets to catch the kelp for extra meals.   

     Alishi looked at the reflection of the swaying moon on the sea, and sighed faintly.

      "The sea is so vast, when will I meet a mermaid with a fish tail?"

What did Shi ask him to go for a walk on the deck, and when he heard this sentence suddenly, his emotions cooled down and his face turned black.

    Aristotle did have the intention of breaking the boat, and half-truthfully said: "Philip, I won't hide it from you, the Adonis went out to sea to find mermaids with fish tails—but we didn't do it to catch mermaids. Mermaid fishing, but to do business with mermaids."