22

Chapter 22 Bubble Pool

Clarence and Alex swam towards the bubble pool. There were more and more bubbles around them, from low to high, small to large, densely packed towards the sea surface, blooming under the refraction of the sun. Colorful light.

Many bubbles got into Alex's clothes. If he hadn't been holding the corners of his clothes, the clothes would have been blown over by the bubbles, completely covering his head and exposing his naked body.

Alex felt a little embarrassed when he thought of this scene. He kept tugging at the corners of his clothes, and his wrists were sore and tired. He couldn't help but ask: "Don't you have... pants?"

Clarence gave him a strange look: "Mermaid Why do you wear pants?"

Alex: "..." A reason that is difficult to refute.

Clarence tested the water temperature and found the most comfortable seaweed grassland. His tentacles wrapped around Alex's wrist and asked him to lie down: "These bubbles have just the right strength and are very comfortable." Alex slowly sat down

. , the rising bubbles directly impacted his lower body, and the untouched Prince blushed involuntarily, not knowing what to do for a moment.

"Just lie down, you can take a nap." Clarence felt that he was grinding, so he pushed his shoulders down, "You will know how comfortable it is when you lie down, I kid you not." Alex was forced to lie down

. , covering the key parts with the palms of his hands. Fortunately, the clothes the man gave were big enough and could barely be covered when he lay down, otherwise he would definitely find a crack in the ground to get in.

Clarence also followed Alex's movements and lay down on his back, closing his eyes.

He enjoyed these leisurely and peaceful days at the bottom of the sea, basking in the sun from a distance, doing bubble massage, without thinking about anything, his mind emptying, his tentacles undulating with the waves, rolling up around him... Clarence suddenly opened his

eyes He turned his head to look at Alex's slender legs, and pulled off all the tentacles with a stinky face.

It's too much. I touch it without his permission every time.

Elizabeth reluctantly left the young man's neck; Philip slowly untied the restraints around the young man's wrist; Nicholas's suction cup left pink sucking marks on the side of the white leg.

Alexander was wrapped around the young man's ankle and stupidly refused to let go. Clarence gave him a rough tug, and the young man was forced to open his legs and kicked his foot reflexively.

Clarence groaned, accidentally lost his balance, and fell on the young man's body. His palm inevitably pressed against the smooth skin, and a red mark appeared immediately.

The man's face was only a short distance away from the young man, and his breath sprayed onto his beautiful face through the water. If he moved a little further forward, he could kiss the other person's reddish lips.

The other party said blankly: "Yes, I'm sorry."

This sentence awakened the man's consciousness, and the two quickly separated and hurriedly sat up with their backs facing each other.

Alex blushed, Clarence blushed too, and the two of them were speechless.

"My tentacles are not very obedient," Clarence was silent for a few seconds before explaining, "They like to pester you, I'm just helping you out." Alex

paused, bent his knees, and covered himself. Something strange underneath.

In order to ease the embarrassment, Clarence tried hard to find a topic: "Are bubbles comfortable? I heard that there is a kind of pool called hot spring in the human world, and we are not bad here." Alex nodded and agreed: "I never knew that there are hot springs under the sea