78

A voluntary reunion after a long separation. Seeing that his past master was safe and sound, Druid was very excited and wanted to know about his master's situation.

Ilu has a lively personality and asked without thinking: "Master, that octopus..."

Halfway through Ilu's words, the cautious Drew quickly covered his mouth and was wary of the surrounding environment. He was worried about that octopus... The vicious Octopus Mermaid will hide in the dark and attack them.

Unexpectedly, the scary big octopus mermaid didn't see it, but he saw a little octopus mermaid.

He had short brown curly hair and beautiful golden eyes that blinked again and again. He timidly hid behind His Highness the Prince. He poked his head out a little more and looked at them curiously.

There was also a chubby little dragon riding under him. He yawned sleepily and blew out a ball of dragon breath with sparks, extinguishing it in the air.

Alex noticed their gazes, turned around and picked up Qiao Xiuer, raised it in front of them, and said straight to the point without hesitation: "This is my and Clarence's son."

Drew & Ilu: " ..."

The two subordinates felt that their outlook on life had been impacted.

Putting aside whether human men can have children, their proud prince was actually willing to lie under the body of a terrifying eight-clawed monster, and even gave birth to an heir for him, giving birth to a little eight-clawed monster... "Your Highness

, You were forced, right?" Yilu felt distressed and angry. He said loyally, "Although we have lost the dragon, we are willing to give our lives to let you escape that eight..."

Alex Shaking his head, he interrupted: "I volunteered."

Yilu was speechless because of these words. He widened his eyes and looked at his master in disbelief.

Alex looked at him quietly and repeated: "I volunteered."

Yilu scratched his neck, his face flushed with anger. He dared to be angry but did not dare to speak. It was really uncomfortable to hold it in. He didn't understand why his master was killed by a The Octopus Mermaid is obsessed.

Their prince is an ambitious businessman who will do whatever it takes to achieve his goals, instead of hiding on the island and hiding from the octopus.

The trajectory of his life has been changed, and His Highness the Prince will definitely do his best to get back on track, instead of being paralyzed in the peaceful village life and spending his life in confusion.

Drew also frowned and said bluntly: "Your Highness, you would not have made such a stupid decision in the past." "

What is stupidity? Is it stupidity to just eat simple food?" Alex countered lightly, "I just don't If you continue to pursue money, reputation, and power, is this called ignorance?"

Drew was speechless. After a while, he said: "Then you can't be trapped in jail. You obviously have a broader world and future..." "You

have long legs. For me, I can leave anytime I want, but I have more important things to do, so I can’t leave for the time being.”

Clarence’s life experience was too shocking, and Alex didn’t want to reveal it to his subordinates. He just said: “Wait a minute. After everything is resolved, I will take Clarence and Zai Zai with me to visit my father." Druid

looked at him, frowning, with disbelief on his face. With the weird temper of the Octopus, Will he let His Highness return to the human world? Impossible.

Ilu was slightly excited. He felt that the hateful Octopus Mermaid must have confused his wise and powerful master and made him make the wrong decision: "Your Highness, don't be fooled by the smooth words of the Octopus Monster!"

Drew He also had the same view. He felt that his master's personality had been tamed and he no longer had the fighting spirit to survive independently: "Your Highness, you have abandoned yourself for the so-called family."

Alex looked at his former subordinates and was very confused: " Becoming a highly respected magician, inheriting the title of a nobleman, and managing endless wealth, will my future be so one-sided?" After

experiencing so many life and death events in the sea, Alex almost forgot how extravagant he was in the past, full of Vanity.

In the past, he only saw money, power and status, constantly chasing after them, and doing whatever it took to get these nihilistic things, but was he really happy?

After giving birth to Zai Zai and suddenly becoming an old man, he suddenly figured out that those things were no longer important. He just wanted to find a quiet place and wait for death quietly.

Is it bad to live a dull life? No, living an ordinary life is the best ending.

There are no worries, no disputes, and no pain. There is only a touch of happiness, which is much happier than the happiness that floats on material things.

Later, Clarence cut off his wrist for him and restored his appearance, and Alex's mind changed again.

He is a very selfish person, and he thinks that the whole world is selfish, but in this selfish world, a lover who is willing to sacrifice for you suddenly appears, and all your eyes will be attracted to him.

He is so special that you are assimilated invisibly, and you are willing to make sacrifices for him, even if you die.

After you have this awareness, this profound love is like a sea, immersing all your senses, and everything in the world becomes boring.

Money, power, and status have also become bubbles in the sea. They look colorful, but in fact they burst as soon as you poke them, and they are worthless.

Alex suddenly figured everything out. He looked at his indignant subordinates and said calmly: "I stayed because I care about my family. I fell in love with Clarence, our children, and the story about Everything about him."

"I have not been confused by Clarence, nor have I abandoned myself and lost myself. I have thought clearly about the future. I want to take root in the ocean. On this boundless sea, I will develop A new career."

Alex had already made up his mind and expressed his attitude clearly. Druilu persisted in persuading him for a while, but no matter how hard he tried, it was all in vain.

Alex had no patience anymore. He came ashore mainly to reassure his subordinates, understand his father's situation, and ask his subordinates to bring the written letters to their father.

He interrupted his subordinates' nonsense and asked directly: "How is my father doing recently?"

Ilu was successfully changed the subject and talked about the current situation of the former Prince Andrew. Drew saw that there was no hope of change and persuaded him to give up. Join new conversations and add to them from time to time.

Alex listened to everything quietly. He had thought that his father sent Druid to find him, but he did not expect that his father spent all the family property, bought two dragons, and sent his two men to sea. Find his whereabouts.

"Why did father spend so much time?"

Alex was moved, but also felt distressed. His father lost the throne and scattered all the family property for him. How will his father live in the future? The eldest and second brothers will definitely know. If you angrily scold your father for being partial, your father will have a very hard time in the rest of his life.

"Prince, you want us to rescue you." Ilu explained, "With the strength of the two of us, we will definitely not be able to defeat the octopus mermaid. With two more dragons, the chance of victory is much greater." Alex

's A warm current surged in his heart, and he said: "But your dragon was taken away by the giant dragon of the Orc Continent, and father is afraid that he will lose everything."

Druid looked at each other, showing a guilty look.