71

Chapter 71 Who is real and who is fake?

Clarence was anxious and confused, and his emotions were reflected in his body.

Nicholas rolled up the table and swept all the things on the table to the ground, leaving everything in pieces; Constantine hit the ground, making a big hole, and rolled up to the beam next to him as if he was resentful; Shakespeare was in mid-air. It was waving wildly, and the wind made a roaring sound.

Other tentacles wrapped around Alex's hands and ankles, and kept tightening, as if an idiot who had lost his mind wanted to find spiritual dependence.

Alex frowned slightly. He could see that the tentacles were unconsciously controlled by Clarence and had completely lost their autonomy.

He struggled slightly, and the claws wrapped around him tighter and tighter, leaving conspicuous red marks.

"Clarence." Alex tried his best to calm down and relax, and the tentacles gradually relaxed, giving him room to move. Alex lowered his head, kissed Clarence's lips, and pried open his teeth.

A soft touch came from the tip of his tongue, and Clarence gradually woke up from his daze. He caught a glimpse of the shocking marks of strangulation. His heart trembled, and he released the tentacles filled with guilt: "Dear, I'm sorry, I..."

Ya Lishi shook his head gently, saying that he didn't need to care. He stroked Clarence's forehead, combed his fingers through the man's messy long hair, and asked softly: "What just happened?" Clarence's mood gradually stabilized, and he recalled what happened yesterday

. After telling everything about the night, he frowned, still feeling confused: "I don't understand, Poseidon harmed my mother-in-law, why doesn't she hate him? It's so contradictory." Alex thought for a moment and came to the conclusion

: "Contradictions mean that there is something hidden here, or someone has told a lie."

Clarence was stunned. He thought about everything he had done in the past few days. He absolutely believed his mother-in-law, but Poseidon could not be trusted.

Poseidon sold his daughter in exchange for the evolution of the race, trying to use her as a vessel for the evil god... But why did Poseidon not attack him and help him?

Clarence expressed his thoughts in confusion.

"I'm thinking about this too," Alex said thoughtfully, "If Poseidon is not trustworthy, is Aunt Siana absolutely trustworthy?"

Clarence was stunned, and for a moment he couldn't give a definite answer. answer.

In his impression, Aunt Siana was a good friend of his mother-in-law, but they had not visited each other for a long time. The last time they met at the mermaid market, they had no communication.

Alex saw Clarence's expression, which confirmed what he was thinking. He thought for a while and asked another question: "I've been thinking, why doesn't the sea witch let you take revenge? She even has to sacrifice herself to block He lives in the crack that leads to the dark void, and warns you not to take revenge, never take revenge... That monster obviously can't get in, right?" Clarence was silent for a moment, and

said word by word: "It is impossible for me not to take revenge. ."

"I know, I know." Alex looked at him, with sadness on his brows, "But, Xiao Kela, my mother-in-law said that the monster is more than a hundred times stronger than her. Even if you have merged with her mother-in-law's With divine power, coupled with the power of Poseidon, are you sure you can defeat him?" "

And half of the power in my blood comes from his power," Clarence added, "If his power is 100%, then My hidden power is at least 50%, plus the power of my mother-in-law and Poseidon..."