32

Chapter 32 Disaster on the Island

Alex looked at the octopus mermaid in front of him, and the Margaret flowers on the island behind him seemed to give him a lot of courage. He asked directly: "Do you still like me?" "

No. , you are overthinking." Clarence immediately denied it, as if he was afraid of being misunderstood, and said expressionlessly, "You deceived my feelings, and I want you to regret it for the rest of your life." "I didn't deceive you, I really like it

. You." Alex raised the corner of his mouth and suddenly said to himself, "I am the one who auctioned you, and I am also the one who paid a high price to buy you." Clarence: "..."

Alex

: "His Majesty the King asked me to I have no choice but to sell you, but I can't bear to let you go..."

The young man's eyes were full of spring, and he followed the man's thick tentacles and took the initiative to ride up, leaning on Clarence's body shamelessly. On the chest, his fingers gently traced the man's strong abdominal muscles, teasingly: "I like you so much. There is no more perfect mermaid than you." Clarence was stunned,

pressing the red ears with his palms, trying to Physical cooling.

There is no more cunning human being than Aris, and everything he tells is a lie. Clarence warned himself repeatedly, flicked his tentacles, and threw the young man away, falling down in the field of Margaret flowers.

Alex was in pain, lying on his back, with his elbows dug into the soil of the flower field. His body was covered with red marks that had not faded away, as if he had been severely ravaged, and they became distinct with the snow-white petals. Contrast, scenery and people.

Don't be fooled again. Don't be fooled again. Clarence closed his eyes, warned himself repeatedly, pulled away his tentacles, turned around and ran away, leaving no hope for the young man.

Alex: "..."

Alex propped himself up in the flowers, shouted from a distance at Clarence's fleeing back: "Won't you leave me some clothes?"

Clarence's head turned. He said without reply: "You have no clothes! Just stay naked and be a savage!"

After saying that, he quickly jumped into the sea, leaving Alex laughing on the shore.

hateful! Clarence angrily swung his tentacles wildly and smashed a nearby reef. Alex had deceived him severely, and now he said a few sweet words, and he was still moved!

...If what Alex said is true, it doesn't seem so hateful anymore... No, I can't forgive him! This cunning human must be planning something again!

In the distance, a killer whale swam straight towards him and called him a few times. Clarence understood. The sea witch knew that he was back and that he had brought a human with him and asked him to go back and explain. .

Clarence had a stinking look on his face, his tentacles curled up into a knot, and he didn't want to go back.

He changed a place to vent his anger. Not long after, a seal swam up and continued to deliver the message of the sea witch, saying that if he did not go back, the sea witch would go to the shore to meet the human and send him back to the human continent.

Clarence was frightened and had a long face, so he reluctantly swam back to the trench.

"My little Carat!" The sea witch greeted him at the door early and asked doubtfully, "I didn't ask you to go find the mermaid, so why did you come back early and bring back a human?" "...That human deceived me