19

Chapter 19 Accepting the Tentacle

    Thacker looked at Clarence in bewilderment, not understanding what he meant.

    "The human ships are looking for mermaids. If they can't find mermaids, they won't give up." Clarence's eyes fell on Thacker, and he said slowly, "You, as bait, coax humans to return to the mainland."

    Thacker Struggling to stand up, he refused: "I don't want it! Why do you push me into the fire pit of humans!"

    Clarence frowned and looked at him, puzzled: "Didn't you call yourself a human and abandon your identity as a mermaid? Humans don't What will happen to you."

    "..." Sac was speechless, thought for a long time to answer, and still resisted, "I have the blood of a mermaid, and I can breathe freely underwater. I cannot be called a pure-blooded human being. I You can’t reveal your identity.”

    Clarence sneered, and dismissed what he said: “Why do humans keep looking for mermaids one after another? Because mermaids are beautiful, because mermaids have distinctive tails—” “And

    you , looks average, born without a fish tail, even if it falls into the hands of humans, what is the value of a dummy mermaid with legs like humans? You are worthless to them, they will only think you are human."

    Thaker was silent. He looked at Clarence, with no expression on the other side, and his attitude was unquestionable. The aura from the top of the food chain crushed him. He wanted to escape, but he couldn't get out because of the enchantment around him. , can only yield.

    Thaker had no way to disobey the order of the octopus, so he could only look for some room for turning around. He thought about it and said, "I don't have a fish tail. How can you fool humans? Use potions to help me create a fish tail?"

    Claren Si: "As long as you act according to my plan, I will find my own way."

    Alex closed his eyes and brewed sleep for a long time, but he still suffered from insomnia. He tossed and turned on the bed, unable to fall asleep.

    Originally, he had made up his mind to have a good relationship with the Octopus Mermaid, but in the end, he was impulsive and gave the other party a face.

    Philip went out and never came back. Did he dive back to the bottom of the sea in a fit of anger? Wouldn't he never come back again?

    Thinking of this, Alex sat up nervously, wanted to go out and look for it, but hesitated again. He thought about it, gritted his teeth, gave up his reserve as a prince, put on a coat and walked out of the bedroom.

    On the deck, there were only the crew members who had slept all over the floor. Alex's heart sank, and he looked around along the ship's aisle, but he didn't see the octopus.

    Alice's face was pale, and he searched around the ship's superstructure again, but there was still nothing there.

    The blood in Alishi's whole body was chilling, he was holding on to the railing, his back was slightly bent, he clenched his lower lip unconsciously, recalling everything before, hating his stupid impulse.

    "What are you looking for?" A familiar voice came from behind.

    Alice suddenly turned around, walked up to the man in a few hurried steps, and hurriedly said, "I thought you..."

    His voice stopped abruptly, and he saw a black-haired boy in Clarence's hand, who was about to jump into the sea. Missing Sark.

    Clarence met Alexis' puzzled eyes. He threw the boy aside and said flatly, "I brought him back."

    Alexis: "...?"

    Clarence said without changing his face: "I lied to you, Thaker is a mermaid."

    Alishi opened his eyes wide and was about to say something when he was interrupted by Clarence, who said seriously: "I thought you were a mermaid." A liar who wants to kidnap and sell mermaids. Now, I choose to believe in you, and I hope you won't let me down."

    Alishi opened his mouth, his heart beat two beats faster, and said slowly: "No, I'm just doing business... Clarence

    looked at him fixedly, with no emotion in his eyes: "You want to do business with the Mermaids of the Mermaids. I brought back Sark and the woven mermaid yarn. If you want to do business, you can Let's talk, but I have to be present."

    Aristotle paused, and took the initiative to grab the man's hand: "Let's talk about it tomorrow, it's getting late."

    Clarence was a little surprised, looking down at the two people holding each other. Together, Alex took his hand... Was he worried, or was he trying to persuade him to stay?

    Just after taking a few steps, Alexis paused, looked back at Thaker, and said: "The third room on the right side of the mast is an empty guest room, you can go in and live there."

    Thaker was stunned, he nod slowly.

    Clarence was held by Alis and led back to the bedroom. The other party did not let go when he entered the room, but pulled him to sit down together: "I thought you left again."

    Clarence's eyes swept across silently. The two intertwined fingers, raised their eyes, looked at the young man's hesitant expression, and said expressionlessly: "I'm not that stingy."

    Aristo recalled the emotion of the octopus slapping its tentacles in the bedroom before, and squeezed He pursed his lower lip and spread a smile: "I was thinking too much, just come back."

    Hearing this, Clarence looked at the young man up and down, but the other party still did not let go, and his slender fingers gently scratched his cheek as if inadvertently. The palm of the hand said sincerely, "Thank you."

    Clarence glanced at the hands still held together by the two of them. He felt the palm of the hand slightly warm, and the temperature passed through the fingertips. It seemed that there was a slight current rushing through it, which was very strange Feeling, but he didn't want to let go.

    The two sat close to each other, and Alexander began to move, squirming and crawling towards the young man. Clarence grabbed it quickly and wanted to pull it back. A beautiful hand pressed the back of his hand, and Alex stopped him: "Let me see it."

    Clarence paused, glanced at him, the young man let go of his hand, grabbed Alexander, squeezed it lightly, turned over to observe the suction cup at the bottom, and suddenly apologized : "I'm sorry."

    Clarence looked at him suspiciously.

    Alex pursed his lips, and wrapped his tentacles around his wrists: "I was frightened before, when I heard you say that crossing wrists can make people pregnant." Clarence looked at him silently,

    not Understand what the young people are doing when they bring this up.

    "I didn't repel your tentacles, you can touch me as you like." Alice said softly, looking up into his eyes, "Actually, I don't have to be a mermaid from the Mermaid... I prefer to be a mermaid You are an octopus mermaid."

    Clarence: "..."

    A few tentacles seemed to be spattered with chicken blood, and slowly emerged, circling around Alex, rubbing and circling gently, Wrap his arms, thighs, and even neck, slightly tight.

    Alishi didn't resist at all, he relaxed his body, let the tentacles be entangled, and lay on his back calmly on the bed, ignoring the tentacles, quietly sneaked into the corner of his clothes, unbuttoned him, and dressed from bottom to top. Passing through the inside of the pajamas, the tip gently rubbed against his lips.

    Alishi looked at the man quietly. He saw straight vertical pupils in the man's golden eyes. He opened his pink lips and kissed his sticky arms and feet. His lips gently caught the indigo blue tentacles: "Philip, I like you."

    "You can enjoy me."