75

Chapter 75 Gradually Awakening

Alex searched around, but still found no trace of Qiao Xiuer.

He was anxious and worried, and wanted to contact Clarence to ask him about the situation there, but the communication Shui Jing was unable to contact him.

Alex frowned, feeling great panic in his heart. He was about to turn back when a huge turmoil suddenly appeared on the bottom of the sea. The undercurrent of the ocean surged forward, rapidly impacting his body and pushing him further.

Looking around again, the fish schools were washed away by the waves. Many large fish rolled around so dizzy, foaming at the mouth, and turned over on their bellies. There were dead fish all around.

"What's going on?"

Alex panicked and kept avoiding the dying fish. Finally, he found a reef, temporarily avoided the turbulent ocean current, and tried to contact Clarence again.

Alex repeatedly drew the water mirror, but could not be contacted. His heart beat violently, his fingers trembled slightly, and the edges of the water mirror he drew became as rugged as earthworms. He was very panicked.

Calm down, calm down.

Alex held his hand, took deep breaths repeatedly, and changed his strategy. He drew a communication mirror again, and this time he finally had a picture of

Qiao Xiuer being knocked into a mess by the ocean current, holding onto a piece of seaweed with tears in his eyes. An ugly anglerfish was tied to the end of the fish, and there was a seat on the back of the fish, which looked familiar.

Alex stared at the lightbulb on the anglerfish's head. He had seen this fish before. It was the lightbulb fish in the deep sea prison.

With clear clues, Alex set off immediately. He grabbed a tiger shark and headed to the deep sea prison without stopping.

Qiao Xiuer's little hands clenched the seaweed tightly, and his eight small tentacles bloomed like flowers, drifting with the current. His eyes were almost swollen from crying, and he didn't know where he was.

"Mom, mom..." Qiao Xiuer choked, not daring to cry too loudly. The anglerfish sitting down felt his emotional instability and gradually slowed down his escape speed.

Unexpectedly, the long and slender tentacles whipped its back. Qiao Xiuer sobbed and said fiercely: "Run, run!" The

bulb fish shook its tail and hurriedly swam faster. speed.

After Qiao Xiuer finished his ferocity, he kept looking back in fear. From such a far away angle, he could still vaguely see the huge and ugly monster. Its twisted and thick tentacles were destroying everything around it, and the heat wave of magma was surging towards his face. When he came, his face was burned red.

Qiao Xiuer didn't dare to look anymore. He kept wiping his tears with his white and tender hands and hiccupped sadly: "Papa... Mommy, mommy..." After swimming forward for a long distance, he finally

left the deep sea. Within the confines of the prison, Qiao Xiuer was crying and suddenly heard a familiar cry.

"Zai Zai!"

Qiao Xiuer suddenly raised his head and saw Alex's figure from a distance. He ran forward crying and buried his head into Alex's arms. He cried so hard that he was out of breath: " Mommy, mommy..."

Alex patted his son's back distressedly, raised his head, looked around, and asked, "Where is your father?"

Qiao Xiuer's body trembled obviously, and he grabbed his clothes tightly, He stretched out a small tentacle, pointed tremblingly at the location of the deep sea prison, and whimpered: "Papa... daddy... monster..."