37

Chapter 37 Stormy Night

Although Clarence was not a human male, he still felt a little unhappy when he heard short. He asked: "Is it short?"

"Not short, not short." Alex immediately overturned what he had said. , quickly shrinking his hand, this size is much bigger than normal people, he feels ashamed and awkward, and he doesn't know where to put his eyes.

In order to eliminate the remaining touch sensation, Alex subconsciously made movements similar to slapping ashes with his hands, as if his hands were stained with dirt.

When Clarence saw Alex's behavior, he couldn't help frowning and asked, "Don't you like my straight penis?" "No

, I'm just not used to it." Alex immediately denied that he was a A delicate boy with a bit of a mysophobia, touching other people's things was a bit repulsive to him, but he couldn't refuse Clarence directly, so he had to change the subject tactfully, "Why did you suddenly turn into a human?" Clarence's

ears He immediately blushed. He pretended to be calm and said in a very calm tone: "Because I want to be friends with you, the book says, I have to let you get used to it first." Alex: "..." Get used to it

. Big-headed ghost.

...I don’t know if Clarence, who has turned into a human, will get pregnant if he has sex. What if he does get pregnant? He can’t run with the ball.

Alex felt goosebumps all over his body when he thought of this. He finally remembered the fact that Clarence's handjob could actually make a normal man pregnant, and he felt frightened and in a dilemma.

His eyes were misty, and he abruptly changed the subject: "Put your clothes on first, we humans all wear clothes." "

I'm not a human being, why should I follow human habits?" Clarence frowned and retorted to him. Accurately discovering the problem, "Why don't you dare to look at me? Don't you like my human body?" "

I, I like it, I'm just shy." Alex answered bravely, all he could think about was what would happen if he was touched What should I do if I get pregnant? Will the object that Clarence turns into a human still make people pregnant? Such obscene and strange questions.

Alex shook his head vigorously to calm himself down. He looked at the man, tried to soften his tone, and begged: "Can you put on some clothes, please."

Seeing his pitiful appearance, Clarence paused and took out a suit from the space ring. He reluctantly put on his clothes and said unhappily: "Is this okay?"

Alex breathed a sigh of relief and kissed the man's lips flatteringly: "Let's go outside for a walk."

Clarence felt What is there to do on the island? He just wants to complete the great harmony of life with the young man, but it has always been Alex who took the initiative. Now he is asked to open the door, and he is really embarrassed.

Clarence's face turned a bit stinky when he thought of this, but when he thought of Alex's differential treatment of his prototype, as he seemed to have a soft spot for tentacle claws, the unhappiness in his heart seemed to be smoothed away again, and he felt happy.

Alas, he still likes me in my original form, and he really loves me.

Alex never expected that Clarence's brain was so active. He took the man to the beach and wanted to send him back. For a while, he couldn't find an excuse and could only walk along the coast and on the beach.

Clear footprints are left on the fine sand, and the sea breeze blows, bringing the charming fragrance of flowers not far away. This scene is beautiful, but Clarence's mind is full of his own affairs.