30

Chapter 30 Don’t even think about escaping.

Alex was held up by the Octopus Mermaid on his shoulders. His stomach was churning due to the jolt, and he was extremely uncomfortable. His brain was dazed, his whole body was shaking uncontrollably, and his throat was so dry that he could not speak. , like a dehydrated fish.

He's caught, he's screwed.

Philip is not the man's real name, but the name of a tentacle, this octopus mermaid has another name, Clarence.

What the hell did he do? He tried to control an octopus mermaid, but comically it controlled one of his tentacles. He was always laughed at by the octopus mermaid!

Alex's sanity suddenly returned and he struggled wildly. He had already envisioned his future fate. If he didn't escape, he would definitely...he would definitely...

suddenly, a feeling of pain hit Alex's lower back. The area connected to the buttocks was suddenly whipped with the tentacles of the eight-clawed mermaid, then another whip, and another whip.

"Be honest." The man nodded calmly. In sharp contrast to his plain tone, it was a whipping full of pain.

"..." The delicate prince arched up in pain and tried to resist the whipping with his hands. However, two tentacle claws tightly wrapped around his wrist and tied it to both sides. The tentacle claws whipped him mercilessly. On the road.

Alex's lip lines were extremely tight. He gritted his teeth and swallowed the painful groan, desperately trying to retain his last dignity.

But he thought too well, and he heard the man sneer in his ear: "Do you think I will be soft-hearted? I tell you, I will not forgive you, this is just the beginning!" Clarence got rid of the

tracking The guards found an uninhabited house nearby, sneaked in quietly, set up a barrier, and released His Highness the Prince.

Alex's face was flushed, his forehead was covered with fine sweat, and his brown-red hair stuck to his face in strands, making his skin look white, fragile and stubborn.

The young man was beaten all the way, his thighs were trembling, and he could not stand firm. He was trembling very pitifully. He could only use his hands and feet to climb on the ground as if to escape, but he climbed out less than one meter away. The claws dragged it back forcefully.

Clarence stared at Alex's futile struggle, as simple as a cat catching a mouse. He dragged Alex back expressionlessly, and his heart throbbed hard as he watched Alex struggling desperately on the ground, just to stay away from him.

Even though his heart was broken, Clarence still couldn't look away. From the perspective of the back, the young man's delicate clothes have been whipped to split into thin slits, revealing the delicate skin that was originally white but turned crimson. It looks really pitiful.

He had paid attention to the force head. The force head of the flogging did not hurt the body, but it could make people feel pain and make it easy to remember the lesson. However, His Highness the Prince's skin was much more delicate than he thought, and he could not bear this force.

Clarence was lost in thought, the mastermind relaxed its control, and the tentacles had their own activity time. They all gathered around Aris, looking at the young man worriedly.

Elizabeth stretched out the tip of her tentacles, wanting to gently caress away the young man's pain, but received a slight tremor and an inescapable dodge.

Phillip wrapped his arm around him, wanting him to take a good look at the young man's injuries, but Clarence glanced at him lightly, looked away mercilessly, and whispered softly: "He deserves it." When Victoria heard this, she took