64

Chapter 64: The Fall of the Empire

At night, Alex told the scallop mermaid about the invitation. He originally thought that Clarence would refuse, but he didn't expect that Clarence thought for a moment and agreed.

Alex: "Aren't you worried about me running away?"

"You won't leave me," Clarence touched his head and said firmly, "You can't let me go."

Alex opened his mouth and realized that he There was no way to say anything to refute.

Clarence's thought was very simple. Alex was tired of staying on the island all day long. He should give him some freedom.

The shallow bay is not far away, and the road is very safe. The mermaids there pose no threat to Alex. It is also good to take the cub to relax.

Clarence's letting go attitude surprised Alex, and the surprise was mixed with a hint of surprise, which represented the man's trust in him.

He thought for a while and told Clarence the specific itinerary: "Probably I will go to his house to have a meal, go shopping in Qianwan Bay, and come back before sunset in the afternoon."

Constantine rolled up Alex's waist and pulled him The man was sent to Clarence's arms. Clarence held the young man's hand and clicked on the space ring: "There are shell coins in the ring. You can buy whatever you want. There is a seahorse grocery store in Qianhai Bay, which often sells human beings." It is a specialty on land. I bought the plant seeds from there before. If you want anything else, you can go there and ask."

Alex nodded.

Clarence went to wash the dishes, and Alex took the cubs to feed the pets. Qiao Xiuer was naturally curious and deliberately rolled off Ma Ma's shoulders and climbed onto the pet turtle's back like a caterpillar. The little turtle's head shrank and he stopped eating.

The little dragon boy on the side had a big appetite. He burped after finishing his dinner. When he saw a bunch of eggs spinning on the turtle shell, he curiously stretched out his short claws and reached out to grab them.

Alex was startled, and just as he was about to stop him, Qiao Xiuer rolled away nimbly, jumped deep, and climbed along Long Zai's short claws to the rugged dragon spine and then to Long Zai's head, jumping playfully.

The little dragon's claws were too short to reach his forehead, so he stamped his feet in a hurry and spun around in circles. Qiao Xiuer's coke broke and he went downstream with a bunch of small eggs, tickling the dragon's spine, making the little dragon squeal. , jumped even harder and almost breathed fire.

Alex didn't know whether to laugh or cry. This child was really naughty. He was so mischievous before he broke out of his shell. After he broke out of his shell, he was still fine. He was afraid that one of them would fall into the sea and run around without watching, and he would have a lot of fun. Huh.

The night is getting darker, the moon is hanging high, and it's time to sleep.

Alex expressed his worries about Qiao Xiuer, and Clarence thought that this was not simple, so it would be better to lock up the cub.

He wanted to stuff the cub into the space ring as usual, but Alex stopped him.

Alex was worried: "Joshur has his own consciousness. It is not appropriate to stay in the dark space ring all day long. What should I do if I have psychological shadow in the future?" "..." It seems to make sense, Clarence

. After thinking about it, he threw Qiao Xiuer into the newly built baby room and set up a restriction - there was a soft seaweed nest in the room, and there was no other decoration. It was enough for the baby to toss around, and the couple could also do it. Have a good sleep.