Chapter 4

Chapter 4: Margaret

Clarence quickly found the big ship full of humans.

Because he was afraid of the magician, he did not make a rash move but just lurked at the bottom of the ship and observed it secretly across the sea.

If it were normal, Clarence must have turned into a sea monster and smashed the ship.

However, the transformation potion was poured by his grandmother, the human magician could restore the hull. He had to think of another way to deal with humans.

Clarence followed the human ship and through the sea, he vaguely saw the human beings walking around on the deck, sweating profusely.

At this time, it was daytime and the sun was shining brightly.

Clarence basked in the sun for a while and noticed the difference in temperature between the ocean currents, then hid to the side.

The hot magma spurted and boiled on the bottom of the shallow sea, the ship swayed violently.

The young human sailors dragged the sail ropes and shouted in horror, "What's going on!"

The crew tried to control the swing of the big ship, but to no avail and hurriedly notified the captain.

A few minutes later, a middle-aged magician with blond hair came out, shook his staff and chanted a few spells. The ship suddenly accelerated and passed through the boiling waters.

Clarence: "..."

It doesn't look very good.

The suction cups of the tentacles firmly sucked the bottom of the boat. Clarence was hung upside down under the boat, wrapping his fingers and ears behind, listening carefully through the board.

He always had good hearing, but only heard some faint human voices.

It is very strange that for such a large ship, there are only a few dozen people moving. The rows of oars on the side of the ship are still, the hull draft is also shallow and the bottom warehouse is empty.

Clarence pondered, the eight tentacles hovering at the bottom of the boat, finding a comfortable position. He closed his eyes with his arms around chest, intending to sleep, wait until the evening to dive in and take a look.

....

When he opened his eyes again, the sky was dark and it was already night.

The sea was roaring with wind, thunder and rain. The ship was like a blade floating with the waves, swaying up and down.

A few unfortunate human beings did not stand firm and were accidentally thrown into the sea. Before they had time to flutter, the waves slapped hard, filling their throats with sea water.

Before they could see the octopus, they drowned in the sea.

Clarence looked up at the sea, the turbulent waves swayed endlessly. The sea reflected the phantom of lightning and the silver sparkle was really beautiful.

Humans are really weak, Clarence thought blankly.

Suddenly, some floating objects appeared out of thin air on the sea.

It looks like a blooming seaweed, they floated with the waves, slowly growing rhizomes, wrapping the periphery of the ship, forming a soft and tough circle, flourishing.

The strange "seaweed" covered the entire bottom of the boat and spread to the surface and didn't take long for the growth to stop.

Looking up from the bottom, it looks like an impractical swimming ring for the ship.