44

Chapter 44 Sweet and Sour

Alex slept deeply. He was tortured so hard last night that he fainted halfway. When he woke up again, his body was very heavy and sticky. He opened his eyes drowsily, and suddenly thought that he had not cleaned up. His heart went cold. He sat up suddenly and was pulled back by someone's waist.

Clarence: "Where to go?"

Alex: "...I feel bad, go take a bath."

"I'll take a shower later." Clarence knew how to eat, how could it be so easy to let him go and put Alex After pressing on the bed for another two hours, the corners of the other person's eyes were red, and he started crying in the middle of the process, until his voice became hoarse.

The more pitiful Clarence looked at him, the more excited he became, as if a fire was burning in his heart, making the air around him distort and crackle, and finally gave up after he was so tormented that he could no longer lift his arms. .

Alex really didn't have the strength, but he was very afraid that he would be pregnant. He recited the healing spell silently and barely regained his energy. He pushed himself up, and softly hooked Clarence's fingers with his fingers to attract the other person's attention, as thin as He repeated like a mosquito: "...I want to take a bath."

Clarence was so aroused by him that he wanted to continue, but finally held back. He thought he was not a licentious mermaid, but Alex was so His appearance was not to tempt him, but he stood there silently, struggling for a while, and finally took her to a freshwater lake to take a bath.

The freshwater lake is still scattered with last night's flower petals, floating and fragrant. Alex tried to cheer up and cleaned himself under the cover of the water waves. The more he washed, the more frightened he became. He wanted to cry but had no tears. It was too deep and he couldn't get it out. What should he do?

Clarence transformed back into an octopus mermaid. He was right next to Alex. Seeing the young man biting his lip in embarrassment and helplessness, he thought he had encountered some problem and reached out to help.

Alex shuddered, avoided Clarence's hand, and gritted his teeth: "Don't touch me yet."

Clarence frowned when he heard this, and Alex resisted him, which made him very unhappy. : "You..."

Before he could finish his words, Alex's body tilted, as if he had lost his footing. Seeing that he was about to plunge into the water, Clarence flicked his claws and sucked him in without even thinking about it. In arms.

Alex's heart sank, and he hurriedly said: "Don't touch me, don't do it to me, I feel uncomfortable."

Clarence made a move, and his dissatisfaction was completely blown away as if by the breeze.

He moved to the side to leave a little distance, loosened his claws, and gently wrapped around Alex's waist to prevent the young man's feet from slipping. Clarence chewed the words and coaxed softly: "I won't do it anymore. Philip will stay to help you."

Alex looked at him, a little wary, but did not move, as if he was afraid that he would regret it. Clarence had no choice but to turn around, with his back to Alex, and calmly comforted him: "I won't look at you, and I won't do anything." The soft

sound of water swayed, and Clarence knew it was Alex. Li Shi started to take a bath. He manipulated Philip to help secretly and tried his best to put down the distracting thoughts in his heart.

Alex finished cleaning and put on clean clothes. His legs were shaking as he walked and couldn't close his legs. Clarence Valley's debt was too heavy. He had been torturing him for ten hours, which made him exhausted mentally and physically. Haggard.