51

Chapter 51 Cooking together

Alex’s eyes widened and he pretended to be stupid: “No, what happened?”

He stuck out his head, looked at the upright tentacles next to Clarence, and asked curiously: “This What are you doing?"

"They all told me." Clarence said expressionlessly, "Last night, you ordered Phillip to twist the other claws into twists."

Alex: "..." Now shout Is it too late for Philip to escort me?

Clarence said lightly: "How do you think I should punish you?"

As soon as he finished speaking, Constantine, Elizabeth, Nicholas... except Philip, all the tentacles gathered around Alex.

Thick tentacle claws came from all directions, quietly covering the young man's beautiful body, thighs, chest, and neck, wrapping around them everywhere. The suction cup slowly ran over the delicate skin, sucking out a series of light red marks, aggravating yesterday's pain. The gorgeous color left behind at night.

Alex tilted his head slightly and saw through Nicholas' intention to penetrate into his mouth. He was so itchy that he couldn't help but stretched out his hands and asked Clarence for help: "I was wrong, I was wrong. Clarence, I don’t dare anymore.”

Clarence remained unmoved and looked at him quietly.

Alex's cheeks turned red. He knelt on the bed with his hands on the ground and hid in the man's arms. Constantine almost caused a fire in the wooden barn. His legs were tangled in quilts and were numb. He had been tortured so much last night. , he needs to rest.

Constantine was angry about being beaten by Philip yesterday and deliberately wanted to take revenge on Alex. It was close to the young man's abdomen, curving from front to back, delicately tracing the young man's lifeline, and the tips of its tentacles slowly explored, Follow the gap between the legs and press it against Alex's back, touch the beautiful shoulder blades, and rub them repeatedly.

Alex was going crazy. He sat astride the slippery tentacles, grabbed Clarence's arm, and petal-like kisses fell like raindrops. He begged and flattered: "Clar, forgive me, please, I just It's a joke, don't punish me."

Seeing this, Phillip quickly stepped forward to help a group of Alexis, but was held down by Clarence.

"That's not okay." Clarence looked at Alex seriously, clasping the back of Alex's neck with his other hand, caressing him tenderly, and kissed the young man's pink lips, "I told you to let the rain and dew soak evenly. You can't just favor Philip, you have to try other tentacles as well."

Alex's scalp was numb and his legs were weak and shaking. This octopus mermaid was really getting bigger and bigger as he played with it, and he was really afraid that he would be damaged.

"...Can you become a human?" Alex racked his brains and chose the mode with the least punishment. "I only want you, I don't want them." Clarence

paused, and there was a lot in his eyes. Warmth, he said: "They are me, we are one, you have to get used to it."

Alex: "..."

It seems that it can't be better, Alex gritted his teeth and rode up preemptively, so that Make yourself more comfortable.

Clarence was extremely comfortable. He didn't mean to go too far. He only punished him lightly. He kissed the end of Alex's red eyes and said softly: "You are so good." He only

punished Clarence lightly, In fact, Alex punished himself until he collapsed and lay softly on the bed. Clarence touched the side of his face lovingly and went to the kitchen to get him food.