65

Chapter 65: One More

Thing Aris was silent for a while, collected himself, and said to himself, don’t worry, don’t worry too much.

His father, Andrew, was a well-rounded man who could live a good life even after losing his title of prince. Even with two older brothers who were holding him back, it was not a problem for his father.

"Alix? Alex?" Miyadi looked at him worriedly, "Are you okay?"

Alex came back to his senses, smiled at him, and looked around: "It's okay, we have arrived at the shallow bay. "?"

The shallow bay is a gentle seabed sandy land, two hundred meters above the sea level. Houses with unique characteristics are neatly arranged. Some are made of seaweed, some are made of coral reefs, and some are simply made of snail shells. Build a house out of bricks.

The same is true for Miyadi's home, which is all made of piled scallop shells. He proudly introduced: "These are the shells of our ancestors. The biggest gray one is my grandfather's shell, and the silver one is My grandma's shells are piled together after they die. It's so good. When I die, they will be piled together with my partner."

Alex looked at the shell houses standing like fish scales, and his scalp felt a little numb. I don’t quite understand the living habits of shellfish and mermaids, but I still maintain a certain amount of respect.

Miyadi is not a mermaid living alone, he lives with his parents and six brothers and sisters.

Alex followed Miyadi and had a family seafood feast, a variety of sashimi with seaweed, scallops and mermaids. They don't eat shellfish, but they specially found some fresh crabs and lobster meat. , put it in front of Aris and entertained him with great enthusiasm.

Alex didn't eat raw food, but the whole family, including Miyadi, looked at him expectantly. He could only bite the bullet and pretend to eat while throwing the seafood into the storage ring, planning to take it back. Home cooked and eaten.

After lunch, Alex made an excuse to go shopping together, and couldn't wait to drag Miyadi out. He reached out and touched his sleeves, and felt a little relieved when he touched a bunch of eggs. He counted, four?

Alex was stunned and hurriedly opened his sleeves, thinking that Qiao Xiuer had fused again, but when he took a closer look, Alex's heart sank.

The little egg is not lost, but the big egg has gone somewhere, that naughty egg Qiao Xiuer.

Alex stopped and recited a tracking magic spell silently. The fluorescent light rotated and attached to his body. Alex turned his head along the fluorescent light, reached out and touched the back of his neck, and then went down——Joshur This little naughty thing is actually hidden in his hood.

Qiao Xiuer circled affectionately in his hand, turned and turned, and then turned into Alex's sleeve, connected with the little egg, and drove the train on the numb arm.

"Is this the child of you and Clarence?" Miyadi was amazed when he saw it. "I wanted to ask last time, how come there are fish eggs that are jumping around without breaking the shell? You are worthy of inheriting the blood of the evil god. "

Alix said seriously: "Clarence is not the evil god."

"But he is the son of the evil god." Miyadi covered her mouth, then realized that she had leaked something. He hesitated, "Hey, I just heard it. Isn’t that what everyone says..."

Alex glanced at him displeased. Last time, he heard a lot of rumors about Clarence from Miadi. The Sea Tribe had too many misunderstandings about Clarence, and they couldn't correct them one by one. He had even criticized Miyadi, but the other party still had a short memory and always had some prejudice in his mind.