6

Yo! From this chapter and onwards ARE NOT EDITED, read at your own risk! Kindly read the description if you can't understand.

TAKE NOTE:
•Carat-Clarence
Aris-Alexis
•Daughter-in-law -wife
•Mother-in-law- grandmother

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 6 Plan Changes

The sea water turned into a water column and poured into the cabin continuously. The sound of splashing water was very pleasant, but the space in the bottom cabin of the ship was not small. Ten minutes later, it only covered Carat's eight tentacles.

Clarence yawned boredly. He felt that it was still too slow. He slapped his wrist on the hole and tore off another piece of wood. The sea water rushed in immediately.

He nodded in satisfaction, and wanted to find a place to sit down and wait slowly, when he suddenly heard a familiar whistle-Grandma Haiwu was looking for him.

"Why is it so coincident at this time?"

Carat frowned, his plan had just started, and he didn't want to go back at all, but the whistle became more and more urgent, and even a few dolphins chirped in response, urging him to go back quickly .

"Okay." Compared to destroying human beings, the matter of the mother-in-law is still more important.

Carat reluctantly swam out of the cabin, and told the dolphins: If the ship sinks, you must rescue the handsome young man with brown-red hair and send him to a nearby island, and contact him as soon as you are done.

With eight thick arms and legs constantly stretching and retracting, Clarence quickly swam through the coral forest, through the volcanic pool, and arrived at the destination of the whistle-the village of the Mermaid tribe.

The Sea Witch and the head of the Fishtail Clan were talking, and when she felt the ocean current warming up, she turned her head to look at Carat, and said

straight to the point: "There is a fish missing." "Abducted again?" That ship, he explored there for three nights, did not find the breath of the mermaid, but there were no other human ships in the nearby waters.

"No, he ran away by himself." The sea witch said, "The missing mermaid is called Sark, a hybrid of mermaid and human. He was born with a pair of human legs, but he also inherited his mother's mermaid characteristics. He can swim in the sea." Breathe freely."

The head of the fishtail tribe also said: "The child's mother passed away early, and he has been a little withdrawn since he was a child. He doesn't want to admit his identity as a mermaid, and he doesn't want to live with us."

"We arranged an island for him to live in but this morning, we sent him food and found that he disappeared on the island, and the food sent three days ago was also rotten."

The patriarch added, putting forward his own conjecture: "I suspect he heard about Lucy , secretly followed the cargo ship to the human continent."

After hearing this, Clarence said blankly: "Since he doesn't recognize the identity of the Sea Clan and wants to become a human, we can't keep him, and we don't mind keeping him. , he can't go back to the sea again."

"The main reason is that the child can't think about it for a while, and revealed the location of the mermaid tribe to humans."

The sea witch said worriedly: "Little Carat, after much deliberation, the younger generation of Hai You are the strongest and most reassuring in the clan. I want to send you to the Human Continent to bring back the mermaids."