𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

𝗠𝗮𝘆 𝟮𝟬𝟬𝟴

𝗠𝗮𝘆 𝟮𝟬𝟬𝟴

↢ ❦ ↣

Traffic continues to be held up, even though the cause of its problem has completely disappeared. Cars honking, citizens sticking their heads out the windows, raging at each other louder than the honks.

It was late at night and they all had places to go; rather it be their home, to get food, night shift, or whatever. All of it was being delayed just because of a stupid silly child's game - played by teenagers.

Officers reported to the scene but not a single person was in sight, for they were all gone before a citizen could make the call. Now the police wander around while sending cars back around, claiming the area was not safe as of tonight.

Another call about traffic being caused by delinquents, and yet, they fail to collect any hints or clues that'll help track them down.

"Here"

Takemichi Hanagaki's thoughts disappear with a poof, erasing the disturbed and occupied expression he held. He looks up and sees his friend holding a bottled drink out to him.

"Oh, thank you!" He's quick to appreciate, smiling as all his worries fled.

He watches as his friend walks around the small coffee table and takes a seat on the other end of the couch.

"It's been a rough day, huh, Inupi?" Takemichi rubs the top of his head on which a towel rests, drying him from the rain he was once stuck in.

Inupi Seishu rests one ankle on his opposite leg as one of his arms fold over the back of the couch. "Yeah.." he sighs. "Things have become a huge mess"

Takemichi nods in agreement, finding this point in life an absolute chaos of madness. So many new things, new people, new tasks he needs to overcome. Things were much more complicated than they were when with Toman.

Suddenly, a thought bubbles up in the youngers mind as he uncaps the bottled soda. He thinks it over as he raises the glass to his lips, wondering if he should be asking questions since no one other than a few people were aware of his ability.

"Inupi" Takemichi calls, placing his drink back onto the table.

He only gets a hum in response as Inupi leans his head back onto the couch with closed eyes.

Takemichi turns his head with curious eyes, but also a slight snugged smile. "You and Draken still live in that apartment?" he asks.

Inupi nods his head, "yeah. The place is currently a mess so when we get back we need to clean" he grumbles, eyebrows pulling together.

"Oh, well maybe [name]'s there and cleaning it" Takemichi suggests, but then another thought popped into his head. "Or wait- is she doing a run for Sasha?"