.𝟬𝟬𝟭

𝗦𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝗕𝗿𝗮𝘁𝘀 𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗬𝗼𝘂

↢ ❦ ↣

People who try to sound intelligent and sleazy always tick you off, because you know it's all for show. Their random uses of big words is the first red flag, making you already prepare for a draining conversation.

It pisses you even more off when they're only a couple years older than you, acting like you're some kid.

In a small, four-wall office surrounded by basic decor sits you and two other people, and another who decides to stand.

You and Koko sit on a two cushion sofa as Sanzu stands behind it, leaning on the back. In front of you guys rests a simple, round and brown coffee table. On the other side of it is an identical couch to the one you occupy. However, a young twenty year old man sits in the direct middle while taking a sip from a glass filled with some brown liquid.

Despite his father being currently treated in a hospital, he's dressed in a fancy rich business suit. Hair slicked back exposing his simple diamond studs.

The three of you watch with a concentrated stare as he places his glass down, sly smile forming on his lips.

"Lots of money my father's hospital bills cost" He finally speaks up, leaning back into the blue cushioned couch.

"Probably the same amount he owes our guy" You're quick to respond, staring right back into his eyes – emotionless.

A member of Kanto Manji beat up this guys dad out of instinct, which shouldn't be considered his fault. The old man had it coming, he tried cheating the delinquent out of money after all.

The guy in front of you sarcastically scoffs in disbelief, sitting back up and placing his hands on his chest. "My father has recently just been hospitalized, I'm hurt you're trying to let your men take victim" he shakes his head in disappointment.

The three of you narrow your eyes and share the same thought, 'spoiled piece of shit'

Koko uncrosses his legs and straightens his posture, hands resting on his knees. "Your old man owes our guys over five-hundred in cash" He re-informs, raising his chin in dominance. "He isn't a victim, he's a scum"

The son can only raise his smile along with his eyelids, seeming unaffected from Koko's commentary. In fact, a momentary flash skipped past his eyes, almost like a star granting his wishes.

"Aha" More sarcasm leaks from his false laugh, tilting his head as his hand reaches into his coat.

Sanzu's eyebrows lower along with his lips pulling into a frown, straightening his back in suspicion.

"Don't be alarmed" the man chuckles, pulling out an envelope. "I could care less if that man dies. All his money is going to me anyway. five-hundred ain't gonna leave a scratch" he tosses the packaging onto the table, making Koko quirk an eyebrow.