.𝟬𝟰𝟳

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝗨𝘀

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝗨𝘀

↢ ❦ ↣

Your foot digs into a guy's stomach as you let out a furious grunt, forcing him to fly over you with the help of pulling him by his hands intertwined with yours. His weight made your leg want to give out, but with your back already against the ground, he would only crush you and earn himself a win.

Fortunately, you managed to toss him and knock down another guy who was coming to help. You instantly climb to your feet and press your hand to your teeth, only to pull it back and see blood staining the finger-pads. "Gross" you spit out a mixture of the blood and your saliva, wondering if a tooth is now missing.

You've lost count of the amount of guys you've fought and the time that has passed by, but one thing you're sure of is that both are never ending. Each time you manage to take one down another appears which means you have yet to get a break, and to make matters worse they were all fighting dirty. Brass-knuckles, blades, and even a pole they managed to find around the old cargo bay — you're just fortunate enough that they're all rookies with their weapons.

"argh!" you had a man by his wrist as your other hand dug its nails into his shoulder, turning him with you before slamming his back onto the ground. You land on your knees next to him as your grip tightens on his uniform, making sure he stays down which was soon confirmed by his slurred words.

You hear running coming from behind so you slide the brass-knuckles off the fallen guy's hand and pull it over your own, spinning on your feet to confront the incoming attack. You punch him across his face before he could lay his hands on you, and you were about to trip over him due to the back of your foot getting caught against his side, but luckily you spin in time and land on your other. It's moments like that you don't know how you managed to overcome.

"Ridiculous," you shake your head, studying the clean knucks that added more damage to your punches. It sure would be satisfying to use them on Hanma or even Mikey for that matter, but you've told yourself the latter is Takemichi's problem to take care of. You don't like playing unfair anyways, the brass-knuckles were just an in-the-moment decision. So you slide it off your hand and drop it back down next to the dizzy guy. "How many more of you shit-heads?"

Your eyes suddenly fixate on an on-going fight that hasn't stopped since the beginning. Takemichi was still holding himself up against Kakucho, strongly so considering he has less bruises and scratches on his face. However, at this rate he'll never reach Mikey and make his intentions clear.

As much as you hate the idea, you might have to go up against Kakucho just to save Takemichi his stamina and time. You let out a sigh and adjust your hair as you take a step forward, "Wonder if there was ever a chance at being friends."

In a split second you're stopped from interfering with the fight, very violently too by the fact a bungee cord was wrapped around your neck and pulled you back. Fortunately the guy only used it as a way of preventing you from moving, cause if he had planned on anything darker then you honestly would've given up.