.𝟬𝟱𝟲

𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗧𝗼𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗼𝘄

𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗧𝗼𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗼𝘄

↢ ❦ ↣

2000

It's been a few weeks since you were ambushed by two boys who go by Takemichi and Manjiro, both who show their faces around your home at least five days a week. If it weren't for Shinichiro and Wakasa, then it definitely would've been a full seven.

The two days you were free of those strange boys, it was war and chaos in your head. It became slightly awkward between you and Wakasa after he revealed your dad had been sending letters for the past few months. And he had been sending a lot too, almost fifty in total — though most of them were some polaroids of his. You could never determine the location.

However, Wakasa had no issue with your request to communicate with your dad. You've sent one letter, currently waiting for him to write back. And as you wait, you can't help but feel bad, because you don't want your brother to think he's not doing a good enough job looking out for you.

"I'm sorry for being sensitive– no. I'm sorry for acting childish about this entire– eh, no," You mumble to yourself while you try to figure out how you'll approach Wakasa to have a mature conversation — and to apologize. You've already gone through too many lines that your tongue hurts from being used.

You let out a groan, head thrown up to the sky with your hands balled into fist. The last thing you wanted was a bad relationship with your brother. You never had a sibling! So losing your first one definitely wouldn't be a good start.

"I'm sorry for the way I acted. Can we please talk–"

"There she is! [NAAMMEE]!!"

You're cut off by a familiar shout, making you freeze in your spot and shiver as if your body had reset. "Oh fuck."

"Stop it Mikey!" And there was Takemichi.

You turn around just as the two boys come to a stop a few feet away from you. The raven haired boy was out of breath, while Mikey didn't have a single drop of sweat on him. Either way, you take a step back as your breath hitches, terrified of the unknown of what these boys bring.

"Really? It's Saturday! Don't you guys have something better to do?!" You question them, holding onto the hood of your jacket for comfort.

"We sure do!" Takemichi nods his head quickly in agreement, face lighting up as if he did indeed want to be someplace else. "Let's go Mikey–"

"Are you really going to Wakasa's and Benkei's gym on a saturday? C'mon [name]!" Mikey laughs, waving off the ridiculous idea.

Your face immediately drops, eyebrows pulled close together with a frown, nose scrunched in suspicion. "How...did you know I was going to my brother's gym?"